We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been in the NL, visited a lot of it, saw my sister again, her bf and her bf's family again!

It's a great country, loved every single bit of it, but returning home is also nice.

Today was my return, great people on the plane too, this should be in the good day thread right??

grumpy_cat__nope_by_imwithstoopid13-d624kvl.jpg

We got to our car and it had a huge scratch on the driver's door, some jealous arsewipe or a frustrated soul perhaps.

We payed 90€ to leave it on that covered airport parking (P6 lisbon airport), and the responsible for the park didn't even bother coming down to check, he imediately said nothing to do.

So we went to the police, presented a crime complaint, lawyer at the ready, and the vigilant of the park called us and showed us a CCTV video,

Today a guy went by our car, looked at CCTVs (he had a key on one hand, and a backpack on another), crossed the road, then re crossed into where our car was, but behind the CCTV, he walked by our car, herp derp, then suddenly made an OOH RIGHT FACE, and turned right back into our car, and he got caught by another CCTV he didn't see.

The vigilant wrote on a paper which CCTVs caught him and at what time so the police can skip to that part when they get the video.

60cuEyY.jpg

Bloody idiots.

nice-things.jpeg

If you love her, continue to do what you're doing and try to be with her. Maybe YOU can persuade and change her from her depressive emotions.

I do love her, and I'm definitely going to try to. She's done the same for me, and so much more. It's not like any one person can fix her problems but she's definitely fixed me, so I'm going to do my best. And seriously thank you guys. <3

If you haven't already (I'm sure you did), tell her how you feel too. If she does one of those friendzone kind of things or says "no" at least thank her for what she has done for you and expressing your thoughts / emotions to her. Just think and keep in mind that you two can still see each other as friends.

Let time and companionship lead the way, seems you two might go somewhere.

My mums neighbors dad reversed into my car. The neighbor on the other side saw it and let me know so I went out to have a look at my car and the scumbags grandson said that it was an accident and that he didn't mean to do it which to me shows that he did hit my car.

Confront him so he goes out to look and completely denies it. His car has parking sensors you know, which obviously don't work or he just decided to ignore them as there are scratches around the grille on the bumper and also 2 perfectly symmetrical marks on my bumper where the parking sensors actually hit my car.

His scummy daughter even came out to throw in her "opinion". Apparently she knows that he didn't hit my car even though she was inside her house. Nevermind the fact that her son saw and and said in front of several people that he hit my car she still insists that we're all retards but in much worse terms.

And at that point I walked away before I laid the bloke out. That woulda looked good on me, hitting a "disabled" man.

To throw this onto the fact that I had my back window put through a few months ago whilst at my mums.

Oh yea, I also left my roof down in the work carpark and it rained a little so the inside is slightly damp. I even looked out side and noticed it raining. Took me another 15 mins to realize what the implications of rain and a roof down on my car meant. :fp:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...