We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fl0w: Citroën DS3

Fl0w

Citroën DS3

Vehicle replaced: Saturn Sky

Converted/Edited by: Fl0w

Original model by: Turn10

Installer Tool by: Djey

Features:

- High Poly Model

- High Poly Interieur

- 2 Colours paintable: one for the body and one for the roof + mirrors

- Working Doors

- Wornking Windows

- Working Exhaust

- Working Shadow

- Working Mirrors

- Working GPS

- Working LED daytime running lights

- Correct Working Gauges

- Cock_LR

- Body_LR

- Original DS3 Rims

- Rim Rename (you can choose between english and the german naming while installing the mod)

- Updated Car Name

- Updated Car Price

- Cardealer Swap

- Different interieur panels you can choose from (Carbontech, Black, White, Sport-Red)

Pictures:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Carbontech - Black - White - Sport-Red

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

Requires Djey's Magicmap and Patch 1.67/1.68 to work!!!

Citroën DS3 Download for 1.67/1.68

Important: Run the DS3.exe as admin!

Manual installation is NOT supported!!!

Terms of use:

---------------

- The file is for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- It's not allowed to edit this modification

- If you have problems with this modification or if you want to upload it anywhere else please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- It's not allowed to edit my textures or use them in other mods

Greetz and comment please

Fl0w

Well done !

Not my favourite car, but I've to agree with Rubie, that's nice seeing small french cars on Hawaii :). Btw, Saturn Sky is a very good choice for replacement.

A few hints to improve this mod:

- find better cams and change them within installer (cockpit too far back, hood is into the trunk) :)

- how about exterior DS3 gauges ? I know you are good with gauges design

- doesn't a better sound exist for this kind of engine ;), if that does - would be cool to include it.

- you could handle interiors with internal TDU feature and not installer options (for each exterior color set, you can associate about 16 interior types, that could be a combination of colors and materials).

I stop now, time to drive ;)

Thanks at all :)

@ EviLSkater:

Sorry, but I won't create these rims because it is too time-consuming and my next project will be the biggest mod I'll do ever in my life I think, so I need much time for it ;)

@ DJey:

You are right, this was only a little mod compared to my X6M, so there is no exterieur HUD and no sound included.

For my next and last mod for TDU1, I'll try to make everything perfect... why only try it?!?

I'll make everything perfect and use all the modding experience I collected over the time :)

I have to take a closer look at the thing about the ingame-choosable interieur versions, if I find out how it works best, I'll perhaps add it to my next mod

And yeah, cams are quite bad, but I am thankful for any better suggestions (I'll add them to the first post if anybody finds a better cam setting)

Greetz

Flo

Well, I simply love the car! I tweeked it however, to be an 1.6 HDiF, simply because I like diesels best (and I still had a diesel sound that I used quite often)!

How to do that? :) Pls explain

Do you have Windows 7 OR Vista? Richt click on DS3.exe, and select run as administrator. If you have XP, just run it!