We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: The lovely gang from TDU Central are coming over to Namco London towers today to play TD

TurboDuck

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously hope you guys can tell some new stuff or start mentioning some new cars, really. I am already losing hope in all the coverage of one, two weeks ago, and all the other trailers we were promised.

Have fun, keep your eyes open, and try to get permission to tell some new things.

You realise everyone paid there own way there? It was a near-last minute thing as well, and the $1400 return airfare was a bit steep. Nice to Mellors got back safe, but I haven't seen any of the other staff post here yet (haven't checked the CB).

Glad you [will insert here later] the game so much, Mellors.

Because it was a secret :nuts:

Which Lee spoiled :fp: :)

If you were in the chatbox you would've heard the others talking about a trip to the moon instead of London. If Diablo has news that he is allowed to share he might make a new post tomorrow.

It was brilliant, we'll check up on what we cannot, should not and would be shot on sight if spoken say. Once we have that we'll hopefully be able to show you some stuff, talk about stuff, post impressions of stuff and generally talk about.... well stuff.

Again though I'd just like to thank Namco Bandai Partners, Lee, Pete, John, the lady who moved her Jeep so Mellors could get parked, the awesome guard, the fast lift, the Pizza, Coca-Cola and water (Baldy certainly enjoyed the Sparkling variety!) and of course all the mad squad who went down on this trip.

We were entrusted and left to our own ways for a while so could have taken anything and all things but we didn't have enough space in the cars and I had hand luggage allowance only for the flight back ...I mean we would never do anything like that of course. Also note that even though it was only a bunch of the staff that went down that was because it was incredibly short notice and also due to the numbers. And of course I'm going to ask myself and all the staff who wants to go, and well the amount of us totalled the amount so off we went.

Perhaps we can get a fans type gathering in the future who knows but for what it's worth, you missed an amazing day out and most of it was just due to the fun we all had amongst ourselves and the madness that ensued.

Cheers!

"This is the rhythm of the niiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhtttt!" ;)

:bparty:

Because it was a secret :nuts:

Which Lee spoiled :fp: :)

If you were in the chatbox you would've heard the others talking about a trip to the moon instead of London. If Diablo has news that he is allowed to share he might make a new post tomorrow.

The moon thing? Oh I've heard it but never bothered to ask about it. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Just goes to show how normal crazy conversation is for us that if we talk about going to the moon people don't find much strange about it.

BTW we can't say or show anything good from the day but believe me when I say we will be able to shortly, and there will be fireworks! :D