We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

xtremejoss - new sound for corvettes

xtremejoss

Hey

Nice sound, Nice v8 rumble :)

I particulary like the idle

I appreciate your comment, I'm working in a more soft transition from the medium rpm to the high rpm, and I like the idle too I take it from a zR1 that in stereo sound really sick¡¡¡ I try to don't loose much quality in mono, thanks for downloading¡¡

On the onhigh there is a "clac". We can hear that at 0:43sec.

Your offmid, offlow, offhigh and onmid aren't linear. So the sound in the game isn't good, he repeats.

Good luck ! Im waiting to second version

OK¡¡ i take it in consideration, thanks, the second version will be much better I'm fixing now the off transitions and I also working on the "on transitions".. stay tune¡¡

well there are people who think that making a sound for tdu is a piece of cake ... they just say -"oh this is bad this is good the sound isnt linear...."instead of just say THANK YOU

we sound modders like any modder spend hours finding the best sample, trying to make a sound and in the end we show to you people what you have done and you can download for free !!!!

but i think the most people dont get that point....and other thing is that tdu doesnt support STEREO FILES!!!! so what you want us to do ?? miracles with mono samples?

I personaly think that your sound is very good and i gonna download it because it is better then the crappy original sound files that tdu have

way better!

keep up the good work ;)

thx

• 4 weeks later...