We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exclusive TDU2 Car Shot from "moon" Event *REVEALED*

Eudemon

Can't say anything and there are no clues in the pic at all. Myself and Baldy spent ages getting the box right so that you couldn't make it out. I think there was 3 or 4 pics before we got it, first 2 I believe we kept the tachometer on meaning you would have known right from that.

And Porsche are EA exclusive.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet it's gonna take longer than after release to know what was on it. In all honesty, they have too much stuff they promised to release and show, but never did, so I now have to be convinced that they want to show us some new stuff, other than having to hope with every promise. And now they have to give permission to other people to show stuff, I don't think it's very different.

I hope you'll get permission to show stuff before the last second of November, or that you can at least give one more teaser of something else by then.

Umm......... :cheeky:

Replaces: Lotus Elise

Credits:

Tool831 - Model

Diablo - Texture

Oh my god that is ....it's just ... wow, serious cookies there Tool. BTW the pic was taken by Baldy ;)

My guess goes to an M3, everybody seems to love an M3, and my previous guesses of Diablo's ''very recognizable covered car'' were nowhere near the Veyron ...
The recognisable covered car was the FXX, the Veyron was one of the "cars" in the garage full of "cars".