We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Range Rover, VW Touareg & Hummer shown in TDU2 presentation at Paris Game Week

Eudemon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, ya gotta have bumps,ruts,rocks and potholes in a dirt road. hope they understand that and fix it.

even the best cared for dirt roads get occasional flaws in them such as the oh so fun washboard section that makes you slow to .7 MPH so your car does not vibrate itself to death.

I can't wait. RR sport = love mb. and I'd like to say...yes! we could have...RR Sport V8 supercharged-VW Toerag V10TDI and I want to see the Disco 3 V6 in that.

The only thing i don´t like from TDU2 is the physics. They´re horrible!

they do look rather poop don't they.

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!

I can't wait. RR sport = love mb. and I'd like to say...yes! we could have...RR Sport V8 supercharged-VW Toerag V10TDI and I want to see the Disco 3 V6 in that.

they do look rather poop don't they.

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!

Im not sure if I completely understood your post right, and i cant tell if you are asking for those SUVs to be the game, but the Range Rover Sport is the video is not the Supercharged model. It is the HSE model, producing 375 hp from NA 5.0L V8,instead of making 510 hp from a 5.0L Supercharged V8.

I wonder i they have thought of putting featurs like lift kits and upgraded tires and stuff in there:confused:

I think we can be 90% sure they won't. I don't think car customization for normal cars goes deeper than pre-made tuning packages and stickers, so there will especially be no in-depth customization for a very small part of the game vehicles.