We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Famitsu reveal Subaru Impreza, 2011 Mustang + more in TDU2

Eudemon

Credit to rollingtheboy for the headsup!!

The best place for gaming news in the Japanese media is the legendary Famitsu, highly regarded and respected though perhaps an unlikely and unexpected source of this latest info for sure. But hey any news is good news and this is some very good news I think you'll agree.

The Scooby Doo is going to be in TDU2! :monkeydance:

Source: Famitsu

Note: The screens appear to be the first to show the PlayStation 3 version.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he doesn't like the Impreza.

Note the INTENDED pun "3 courses of rice" Implying that he does NOT like any of the 3 cars shown in that page / Thinks they are Ricers.

Lol no.

I don't like the Mustang, but it isn't rice, does it look Asian to you? The figure used is fictional, I can change it to 1 if you prefer?

Nah I like it, prefer it to the Evo infact. The car just isn't right for TDU imo, but that is just my opinion. I suppose it would work as a run around early on in the game.
Depends how you look at... oh and you did. Yep it's comparable to an R32 Golf or Audi TT from the first game.

Hopefully they get the boxer sound right for it though.

We all know they wont lol
Well they are improving in this area slowly and an Impreza isn't really a hard car to get a hold of you would think. Hell David Nadal could probably borrow one for a test drive, thrash it's nuts out and get a decent recording of it before the dealer reports it stolen. :D

Where's Scoob? I'd expect him to be here by now...

Anyway, glad to see my favorite car (I'm weird, I know...) in TDU2! Since there's no chance they'll include the 2004-2005 STi (I'm not complaining, of course, just pointing out my true favorite :) ), I'm hoping for the wagon version of the new STI. :)

EDIT: Lol, didn't even click the link. :p Guess that answers my question now.

-Leadfoot

OH MY GOD.

:bananadance:

you guys remember how much i begged people to make the impreza into a modcar for TDU1? And how much I loved the poeple who did madke imprezas for TDU1?

Now my dream is officially true. I can finally drive my RL car in TDU and off-road it like it's rally-bred self its made to!!!

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ALL OVER MY FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OHHHHH

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/Cuban_Legend/EeT8v7O8PXWjW4HQjF9SGmTocfUyQ4Z4.jpg

So beautiful :crying: Looks like a Pre 2008 model (pre-hatchback) model. Possibly a 2006/7, the headlights are the same on 2004/5 but the red/white are reversed.

Nah I like it, prefer it to the Evo infact. The car just isn't right for TDU imo, but that is just my opinion. I suppose it would work as a run around early on in the game.

:bananamad:

"A run around early ingame?"... Imprezas are rally-bred beasts.

They were loved by Peter Solberg and Colin McRae, they are rally gods. Show some respect in their memory.