We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Famitsu reveal Subaru Impreza, 2011 Mustang + more in TDU2

Eudemon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bananamad:

"A run around early ingame?"... Imprezas are rally-bred beasts.

They were loved by Peter Solberg and Colin McRae, they are rally gods. Show some respect in their memory.

ROFL, Pwnt.

Tbh, T is right. A RALLY bred car that adheres to RALLY Specifications is hardly going to beat 170+MPH Super-cars/Sports-cars.

They were loved by Peter Solberg and Colin McRae, they are rally gods. Show some respect in their memory.

What are you on about? I don't care who drove it. Petter Solberg is alive and well, there is no need for a remorseful memory for him, only Colin. The late great Richard Burns also drove one, but you seem to have missed him off for some reason.

I'm delighted for the 2Fast2Furious crew, and the more mature individuals who also like the car. Just doesn't interest me on this game. Hard to accept I'm sure.

What are you on about? I don't care who drove it. Petter Solberg is alive and well, there is no need for a remorseful memory for him, only Colin. The late great Richard Burns also drove one, but you seem to have missed him off for some reason.

I'm delighted for the 2Fast2Furious crew, and the more mature individuals who also like the car. Just doesn't interest me on this game. Hard to accept I'm sure.

I still recognize Burns as a driver. And his game is the best of all rally sims imo, I just didn't like the man as a person. Solberg is my replacement for him. I know, crazy right?

"Hard to accept?" TDU2's team obviously seems to have respect for the brand off-road quality and pedigree enough to feature it in the game... just sounded like you lacked some respect for Subaru considering 3 of the greatest drivers in Rally History happened to be driving a Subaru Impreza during the peak of their careers is all I'm saying. No hard feelings though.

Also, calling it a straight 'ricer' is a serious misinterpretation. Subarus are not ricers. They are built to look and sound powerful because they are built powerful from the factory. (they dont require aftermarket tuning to 'look fast and powerful' like highschoolers do with stock hondas/acuras) An Impreza WRX STi with 300HP on 4WD, stock rally-inspired wing and all, @ stock its only a Cobb-Stage-2 tune away from nearing the BHP output, speed and lateral agility of their Rally-raced cousin.

So not only will I be smoking you all offroad, but I'll be able to turn on a dime on the street while I roll around with my 4WD DCCD Boxer.

The Impreza is a 2006/7 iirc.

And please guys calm down the insults, if you don't like the car fair enough but don't keep going on. And that goes for you guys going on at the people who are going on. Now if we get people going on about the people going on about the people going on then I will have to take action and make some yoghurt. And I make terrible yoghurt!

Excellent. Favorite generation of the Impreza, TBH. The newer hatchback ones look nearly as bloated as the god-awful new Camaro.

It's been stated already, but I hope we get an Evo IX / X to compete with it as well, maybe a Focus RS / Fiesta Rally Car if they're willing to go that far.

To be completely honest though, if I could ask for one rally car, it would undoubtedly be the 037.

Back on the topic at hand, though, I'll just say " :D "

"Hard to accept?" TDU2's team obviously seems to have respect for the brand off-road quality and pedigree enough to feature it in the game... just sounded like you lacked some respect for Subaru considering 3 of the greatest drivers in Rally History happened to be driving a Subaru Impreza during the peak of their careers is all I'm saying.

Right.. I don't know how much more plain I can make this.

I have the utmost respect for it's rallying achievements, I believe I previously stated I actually don't dislike the Impreza. There are lots of cars I like that would be imo out of place in the TDU setting, this being one of them. An opinion by it's nature does not have to be factually correct, nor am I trying to win you over to my way of thinking. This is me, you are you.

Please spare me any more irrelevant motor sport justifications. It's in the game, be happy.

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ALL OVER MY FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OHHHHH

A disturbing, yet quite funny reaction.

I've been in one loads of times in real life so I'll instantly know if they've Bodged the sounds or not. This makes four or five cars that I'll regularly be driving in game.

Some of the reactions in this thread are lol.

Bed + posting on iPhone is annoyingly annoying. Would've been easier to get up and turn the PC on.

I'd shave everyones head for a 2000 Impreza P1 mind you. :) You talking about the estate version above reminded me of the fun I used to have with those things in GT4 and below.

I have a sweet spot for the 22B. That rare Widebody coupe makes my thighs shiver... ooh yeah.

u could turn a bus on a dime in tdu2, im not that fussed about what cars are in it at the moment, im more concerned about the handling, its just wrong.

amen, physics are horrible right now. The drifting is horrible and They need to take a more realistic approach if they want me to spend money and purchase this game as much as i love ATARI and Eden...

Excellent. Favorite generation of the Impreza, TBH. The newer hatchback ones look nearly as bloated as the god-awful new Camaro.

It's been stated already, but I hope we get an Evo IX / X to compete with it as well, maybe a Focus RS / Fiesta Rally Car if they're willing to go that far.

To be completely honest though, if I could ask for one rally car, it would undoubtedly be the 037.

Back on the topic at hand, though, I'll just say " :D "

BROFIST.

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/Cuban_Legend/fistbump.jpg

Right.. I don't know how much more plain I can make this.

I have the utmost respect for it's rallying achievements, I believe I previously stated I actually don't dislike the Impreza. There are lots of cars I like that would be imo out of place in the TDU setting, this being one of them. An opinion by it's nature does not have to be factually correct, nor am I trying to win you over to my way of thinking. This is me, you are you.

Please spare me any more irrelevant motor sport justifications. It's in the game, be happy.

Like i said bro , no hard feelings if you've got respect. I just at first thought you didn't is all.

Regarding it being out of place: considering that TDU's devs are specifically categorizing vehicles into 3 slots, one being Offroad. Doesn't it make sense they'd pick a few Rally Bred brands that stand out to represent the best Offroad vehicles? So in that case, it seems to make perfect sense that they'd pick at least one of Subarus rally-raced line-up for TDU2.

Of course we don't know for sure if its going to be under the 'offroad' category but it could very well be assumed safely. Just sayin.