We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Plenty of TDU2 Previews & Hands-on (IGN Preview)

Eudemon

Today is the 5th November also known as Guy Fawkes or Bonfire Night in the UK and on this day we celebrate that the Houses of Parliament were almost blown up. Yeah not sure why either but either way we get to light loads of fireworks and set fire to huge areas of greenery and then have the police and fire brigade come and put it out and spoil the fun.

It's great as you can guess!!

Anyway today is also TDU2 info day as the embargo of all the events that have been in the past month are now free to talk about what they have seen and maybe show some new media. So to make it easy for you lot we will list them here, if you find any not here post it and we'll add it.

Cheers!

TDU 2 Previews Galore!

latest found at the top

IGN Preview

(13m27s+)

Eurogamer Hands-on

Mature-Gaming Hands-on

Now!Gamer Preview + first Spyker C12 Zagato image?

Gamesmaster via CVG

incgamers TDU2 preview

GameSpot Start/Select Interview with Vince

That VideoGame Blog Preview

XGN.nl TDU2 Report from the Donkervoort Event

Virgin Media Preview

Strategy Informer Interview with Vince Farquharson

Strategy Informer Hands-on

Gamespot Hands-on

Gamestrust.de Preview (shows Lotus Evora screen)

VideoGamer Hands-on

Xbox 360 Achievements Hands-on

Eurogamer.de Preview

New screens also!

latest found at the top

spyker_c12zagato_1.jpg

audi_s3_1.jpg

audi_ttrs_1.jpg

alfaromeo_mito_1.jpg

lotus_evora_1.jpg

lotus_esprits3_1.jpg

dodge-vipersrt10_2.jpg

shelby-cobra-coupe_2.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strategy Informer: Are there any differences between the three platforms you’re putting the game out on?

Vince Farquaharson: They’re largely the same but in terms of regular boxed product there are going to be differences in the car line-ups. We haven’t announced that yet.

I wonder what this will mean. I mean, the pre-orders go for every version, right?

Strategy Informer: Are there any differences between the three platforms you’re putting the game out on?

Vince Farquaharson: They’re largely the same but in terms of regular boxed product there are going to be differences in the car line-ups. We haven’t announced that yet.

I wonder what this will mean. I mean, the pre-orders go for every version, right?

If they'll give PS3 players something exclusive (and pretty) I won't buy the game at all. :eek:

You're not missing out on cars via the pre-orders though, all you're missing is special editions. I mean the DBS is going to be in, the Q7, the 599 GTB, Veyron etc.

What Vince has said though is worrying but then exclusive content on the consoles is something that Microsoft especially like to snap up, though Sony also will pay big money to get something for their playerbase also.

Not sure if anyone's clicked yet, but if you look at the Lotus Evora and the TTRS... Look at the metal flakes on the Metallic paint.

Expect that level of detail for all cars ;)

Fixed, and i saw that... you also can see it in the old TDU2 videos. ;D

very nice.