We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 playtest at Namco Bandai Partners UK (Keep your Distance video)

Eudemon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those videos are awesome, make me want to get TDU2 even though the car list is rubbish :D

I agree the initial car list is a bit short trashy compared to any racing game out there......But i have faith in eden and atari to keep the game going after the first 2 or 3 months with a lot more cars and some motor bikes hopefully not just crotch rockets but some cool cruisers like harley davidson.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Baldred, seeing how you bought the "ranger" rover sport, i was wondering if you could remeber its performances stats, and if they made a mistake and gave it the Supercharged engine. If its Supercharged the stats would be

Power:510 bhp(possibly 504)

Acceration: 5.9 seconds (possibly 6.2 seconds)

Top Speed:140 mph(or 225 kph)

If its not supercharged it should read

Power:375BHP

Acceration:7.2seconds(possibly 7.5 seconds)

Top Speed 130mph(209 KPH)

thanks

graphics are horrible whats going on

not the same from what i've seen in some screenshots

Bear in mind that these video's are on an Xbox console, and it wasn't a fully finished version of the game, it was just sort of like a taster of it. It'll look alot better on release. The proper press releases and trailer photo's and video's are probably all from a PC version with higher grade graphics (as are all PC games over Xbox)

Bear in mind that these video's are on an Xbox console, and it wasn't a fully finished version of the game, it was just sort of like a taster of it. It'll look alot better on release. The proper press releases and trailer photo's and video's are probably all from a PC version with higher grade graphics (as are all PC games over Xbox)
Its also important to consider that the videos are "off screen",meaning they were shot with a video camera as opposed to a capture card, which was probably used to shoot the trailers and screen shots....plus the devs have access to d-bug commands that you guys probably didn't,lol.

The game looks damn good to be honest, the co-op driving with Baldy in the GT-R showed me the visuals of the game quite well and even though they won't have the GT5 crowd going "wow look at that" they serve their purpose and don't detract from the game imo.

Then again I'm a gameplay > graphics kinda guy so you may be different.