We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Japanese media shows new TDU2 screens [UPDATE#2 Range Rover pic]

Eudemon

Just having a quick search for TDU2 info and I come across these 24 (3 shown previously on Famitsu website) screens that are very much akin to what Famitsu was showing. Couple that with the Japanese (?) text on the screens and these could well be from the Famitsu magazine or some other Japanese publication.

Anyway check them out at the link below, we see some more of the Impreza, Mustang and the R8 Spyder. We also see more of O'ahu!!

Source: Worthplaying

[uPDATE#1 - 9th November 2010]

It looks like the Japanese media are certainly showing off a lot on the PS3 version and also revealing some new cars for us which is always good. In this case it's RUF as you can see from the image below along with some images of a few of the dealer ladies you will be meeting on your travels through the game. Also note the Alfa Romeo 8C picture in the background of 1 image. Plus we seem to get our first glimpse at a carwash.

cfjp_ruf.jpg

cfjp_alfaromeo8c.jpg

cfjp_carwash.jpg

Source: Cyberfront.co.jp

[uPDATE#2 - 9th November 2010]

Yay! Found the original images shown at Worthplaying in much better quality plus what might be the first ingame screenshot of the Range Rover. :cheeky: Check out the Source link for more.

impresscojp_16.jpg

Eagle eyed Mielie_NL spotted this list of manufacturers being mentioned also: Ferrari, AC Cobra, Ascari, Ariel Atom, Aston Martin, Audi, Bugatti, Caterham, Chevrolet, Citroën, Mercedes-Benz and Ford.

Source: Impress.co.jp

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may be wrong, but didnt they say that when it starts raining, convertibles will automatically raise the roof if its down?

looking thru the pics, i see an R8 cruising past Lisa's Diner, top down, in a storm.

something else, i also see a pic of the R8, it looks like he just caused a green SUV to roll over....can anyone read the SUV's license plate?

A V6 Mustang are you kidding me??

FML...

Although that does have GT badge-ing but only one exhaust pipe.. :rolleyes:

It´s alright for me, i don´t want to see only very fast cars. I like it when there are more normal cars. Like the VW Touareg V10 TDI instead of the R50.

And my own car, the Alfa Mito is in it!! Very, very niceeeeeeeeeeeee!!

A V6 Mustang are you kidding me??

FML...

Although that does have GT badge-ing but only one exhaust pipe.. :rolleyes:

Maybe tuning packages can change that:)

Like Buying an Mercedes SLK 200, and buying an upgrade so it becomes SLK 350, and if you pay a little more, you'll have an 55/63AMG:D

That would have been a nice addition:p

Maybe tuning packages can change that:)

Like Buying an Mercedes SLK 200, and buying an upgrade so it becomes SLK 350, and if you pay a little more, you'll have an 55/63AMG:D

That would have been a nice addition:p

That would be very fake, I can imagine buying an SLK55 and tune it to an SLK55 Black Series (this would require a bodykit, interiorchanges + carbon trim only, powerupgrades, new rims, and making the roof fixed), but not from SLK200 to a 55 AMG.

Nice news (not really nice screenshots, I was just getting used to all the high-res pictures and now many are just too small and low quality), but wtf is Lisa's Diner doing there? I'm mainly pointing at the fact there's no entrance trigger for it...

Also, what's Jolt? Excitement/fear of the driving behavior?

I was reading the info from that Japanese page and I found several brands: Ferrari, AC Cobra, Ascari, Ariel Atom, Aston Martin, Audi, Bugatti, Caterham, Chevrolet, Citroën, Mercedes and Ford. Pretty interesting.

edit:

What Citroën will it be? I remember in TDU1 there were unused 2CV folders.