We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

All COMB@T_$HOTGUN MOD$

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

...I would love to make my own car for TDU, but I don't have a lot of time. We all know it is very difficult to start modding as it requires patience, time and knowledge. I still have files and programs when I was trying to learn modding last year... :hmmm:

Well, you are not alone!

I would like to learn also to mod cars. I have the needed programs too, but I don't know where and how to start.

Furthermore I think, that I am unfortunately a person needing someone picking up my hand and do a step-by-step from start to end the first time. :(

But in my opinion every new modder is always a win for the community, especially if she/he will become a good one. :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, first time i tried it was a year and a half ago i think, with help of two quys, two great guys and good modders, it was so confusing for me that i left few times.

then after some time i decided to give it a go again, it was 4 5 time i tried, with help from great guy Xtenso, he helped me a lot with basics and something more than that.

after a month i had my first exterior exported, i was so happy, no matter it was far from good, no mirrors, no working lights and some other stuff but i was happy.

i also had and i still have help from Combat and Norby ( i am a LOT thankful for that guys) so now exterior is day or two work for me, well if i have no problems like i doo with my 1M.

so, if you guys really want it, with enough patience and will you can make it, believe me.

just give your best.

interior is different story, much harder, because of many mapping to do, but if you watch some videos and practise you will make it after some time and effort.

but in the end, when you see your work you will see that it was worth it.

sorry for offtopic, i know i could say all of it in less words but i just wanted to write that there, please moderators don't delete it, i didn't trolled or spammed.

Well, you are not alone!

I would like to learn also to mod cars. I have the needed programs too, but I don't know where and how to start.

Furthermore I think, that I am unfortunately a person needing someone picking up my hand and do a step-by-step from start to end the first time. :(

But in my opinion every new modder is always a win for the community, especially if she/he will become a good one. :)

I made 2 lil tutos for apu if u want i can send u the links over pm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...