We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

All COMB@T_$HOTGUN MOD$

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what ever you decide,it works for me,because,at the end of it,you are the boss COMB@T_$HOTGUN,you will do all hard work and I will just enjoy....you know it,i know it..simple as that....

what ever car you create,I will at least test it,and most probably keep it...simple as that;)

you suggested VW golf MK2 and Subaru 22B...both great cars,I want them both,not gonna lie to you:D...of course,If I need to vote,as I said,I am Ok with that

• 2 months later...

Sad thing to hear this bro. :( Your mods are amazing, you did excellent job on all of your projects. I also had to say big thx for your help, you know what i mean. I wish you the best, and also congrats for your golf, its a great car, so im sure you will enjoy it! ;)

Well news that you done with modding are bad, and i am sorry aboutr that, you gave us many great mods and stuff and i am very thankful cause i love TDU1 very much.

But on the other side job and car news are very nice and i wish you luck with your job, fix'em good as you did with mods :D

And happy driving your car, one day you might mod it :D

Hey COMB@T, as the saying goes 'all good things must come to an end' you've done great work and made TDU that much more enjoyable for us unable to mod. but enjoy new cars in the game. Here's wiching you all the success in your new job and I haope that everything works out for you. And again thanks for all the wonderfull mods you have given us...

Thank you for your amazing mods and the time you spent creating such amazing looking models that I still enjoy from time to time in the best racing game ever! Great attitude and always willing to help other people, too! I wish you best of luck and health, enjoy your new job and life. And come here and say hello sometimes, mate.

Thank you so much again. Auf Wiedersehen. :bye:

bad news for us,but great for you....full time job and real life car on the way,those are great news

btw ,I just count,currently I use 20 your mods so ,that is now TDU COMB@T_$SHOTGUN Megapack:D:D:D

thanks for everything you did in the past years TDU mate,I wish you all the best...

feel free to still play and enjoy in our favorite game....;)

cheers:cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...