We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

All COMB@T_$HOTGUN MOD$

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks killalldude, but the 300zx and mr2 (juiced) needs new textures and mr2 (fm3) the steering wheel is on the right side (which I do not like)

The most cars of FM3 are RHD so if a car is rhd like my S15 or my supra i well convert it like that. You know why ?? I tell u bec wenn u mirror the Interior the textures wont fit enymore

thats why the most modders make RHD cars like Me,Miha2795,DJvitas and meny more

thx 2 djays Modding tools we can set RHD all cryd abaut it wenn can we set rhd now we finaly got, now all are crying plz make LHD cars i kinda dont get it :oook:

Like I say to everybody else concerning RHD cars, the handling is no different and it's a VIDEOGAME, not a real car.

We ALL sat in that "passenger seat" for years wondering what it would be like to drive from that side of the car, now we have the chance without needing any special licensing and without paying for expensive import cars.

Set the cameras right, pay attention to the road and the centered steering wheel, and let your imagination "be a kid" again.

And just an FYI, when RHD cars were converted to LHD in the past, people complained about the backwards textures, and also the realism issues of those cars never being released in real life with any LHD options.

Remember, just because the people who made TDU made everything LHD doesn't mean they did the right thing, there's a few cars in TDU that never should have been made LHD because they were never released in real life with LHD steering from their original companies.

Like I say to everybody else concerning RHD cars, the handling is no different and it's a VIDEOGAME, not a real car.

We ALL sat in that "passenger seat" for years wondering what it would be like to drive from that side of the car, now we have the chance without needing any special licensing and without paying for expensive import cars.

Set the cameras right, pay attention to the road and the centered steering wheel, and let your imagination "be a kid" again.

And just an FYI, when RHD cars were converted to LHD in the past, people complained about the backwards textures, and also the realism issues of those cars never being released in real life with any LHD options.

Remember, just because the people who made TDU made everything LHD doesn't mean they did the right thing, there's a few cars in TDU that never should have been made LHD because they were never released in real life with LHD steering from their original companies.

Amen bro 1000% agreed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
since you convert cars from forza 3,are you considering maybe to convert Peugeot 206 RC?This is just a question of course...and one more question if you know:is it possible to convert cars from GTA 4 and how could they look like in TDU?....

the car is not pland but i well think of it i cant promiss

sry i only convert cars from fm3 atm

i dont use gta cars sry

the car is not pland but i well think of it i cant promiss

sry i only convert cars from fm3 atm

i dont use gta cars sry

...ok mate,I like the answer...keep making good stuff....for my second question I found the answer:car that I saw in Gta 4 is originaly from juiced 2,so it is possible to convert for TDU...but unfortunately,now is to late for this,since only few moders like you still making mods for TDU1....thanks for your time,cheers:)

...ok mate,I like the answer...keep making good stuff....for my second question I found the answer:car that I saw in Gta 4 is originaly from juiced 2,so it is possible to convert for TDU...but unfortunately,now is to late for this,since only few moders like you still making mods for TDU1....thanks for your time,cheers:)

The porblem abaut gta car mods are the most cars are attached too one single 3d part

It wod take meny days to get all parts detached so u can finaly start ur modding belive me if that was so esy we wod already have a M3 E46 CSL or a widebody TRD supra or a new vielside skyline here and also the juc2 interior are not the best as u can see lowpoly interior

and not the best textures,

BTW in a few days I take a look at the RC 206

atm im just working a bit on the supra int

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey Combat,I must ask you this:since your mods are better and better with time and you learn more stuff with every next mode is it possible to work at some old your mods(golf mk4,eclipse,seat leon)and make it possible to work car windows?

As you know I'm not a modder and I don't know how and is it difficult to do that so this is just a question because I think those cars deserves to be best;)

hey Combat,I must ask you this:since your mods are better and better with time and you learn more stuff with every next mode is it possible to work at some old your mods(golf mk4,eclipse,seat leon)and make it possible to work car windows?

As you know I'm not a modder and I don't know how and is it difficult to do that so this is just a question because I think those cars deserves to be best;)

if u chek the top u can se this im gonna rework most of my first cars ;)

W.I.P

Planned Cars

New version Golf R32

New version Seat leon

New version Camaro

BMW E92 M3

RELEASED CAR MODS

if u chek the top u can se this im gonna rework most of my first cars ;)

ok,thanks combat,as you know,you did awesome job with those cars and now you just need to do some small updates...for me,most important is to add windows opening and mirrors working...

cheers mate;)

• 2 weeks later...