We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

All COMB@T_$HOTGUN MOD$

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please (if you want, of course) do these rims for BMW M3 E46 GTR *without that not esthetic screw* : [ATTACH]19409[/ATTACH] , better than these, which have too big glow and not enough "relief" (especially because there are too white)

the most important aspect : to be smaller than those from this picture of mine, to fit for many other cars also (the smallest rims I think the original Audi A6 has, but most of original cars of tdu1 have just a little bit bigger rims, from what I've noticed, and I think Audi S6 has the biggest wheels for the biggest rims)

or maybe : there should be different dimensions (small, medium, large, very large), but especially different colors

it is pretty tricky to do the "rim resizer editing" procedure (definitely not just for me :D but maybe it's not that difficult, when you understand enough the steps ... I will try more)

and : sorry for the long message, but they were some aspects I had to tell them (plus, improved bmw m3 gtr rims would be the best for me, not being necessarily to mod that 3d rim model I've made anymore :D)

• 3 weeks later...

Im so sry guys but atm im on a hold up got so meny other stuff to do,so im not on the pc very mutch max 1 hou per day facebook,mails etc thats it

but i got some good news, The M3 GTR EXT is to 95% done,

But the only thing i dont rly like abaut that mod is the rims keep on cutting into the body plz let me know if u dont have a prob with that guys