We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

All COMB@T_$HOTGUN MOD$

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible, just set the same primary and secondary colors in Modding tools :nods:

But that would change all cars, like... a Viper for example. If i set both colors being the same, in modding tools, all the Vipers won't have a stripe. Unless i am able to change just 1 Viper, and not Viper in general. If that makes any sense. :lol:

Edit: And use 2 slots for the same car? Doesn't sound so good. There must be an easy way... i would test that myself if i could play TDU. Sadly my CD is not here with me. :lol:

Nope. You got a set of colors for your Punto (let's say it replaces the Zonda :lol: ) - The Zonda - in this case the Punto - got an totaly independent set of colors on the slot. You can have the same colors like a viper, if you modify it on the slot of the Zonda (Punto), the Viper will stay like it is. Wouldn't it be so, modders (like me) would never be able to make an installer putting completely new color sets for the new car :)

No no, i mean... let's suppose, i replace the Saturn Sky (1 color vehicle) in order to be a Punto.

The Punto will be able to choose 2 colors on the Custom paint shop? That is one question.

Second question, i want 2 Puntos (Saturn Sky), one with Stripes and other without them, but... choosing the same color can be a pain and can not really make the stripe go 100% away, different shades etc... with the modding tool, i can choose and set the 2 colors being the same with the Punto replacing the Saturn Sky?

Third question, if i do that, will all Puntos (Saturn Sky) lose it's stripes or only 1 of them?

The Punto will be able to choose 2 colors on the Custom paint shop? That is one question.

If you don't edit the database at all after replacing the Sky with the Punto, your stripe will be white. That's why you have to edit the database, and actually activate and set the secondary color (the sky got none) to - lets say - black. then your stripe will be black in showroom, and you need to respray your garage punto afterwards, as the stripe will be still displayed white in the garage till you respray it (it can also be exactly the same color).

Second question, i want 2 Puntos (Saturn Sky), one with Stripes and other without them, but... choosing the same color can be a pain and can not really make the stripe go 100% away, different shades etc... with the modding tool, i can choose and set the 2 colors being the same with the Punto replacing the Saturn Sky?

Yes

Third question, if i do that, will all Puntos (Saturn Sky) lose it's stripes or only 1 of them?

You can make like one red color (Primary: red, Secondary: red) and one red color with a stripe (Primary: red, Secondary: black).

I hope I understood your issue now :cheeky:

So thats why you always are using the installer, Zoqqer? If I understand right this way possible to make own interior colors too?

It's possible to make new interior sets, but the colors are somewhere in the game engine and we can't get it out.

So, basically, if i use the modding tools to get the red/red one, i buy it and it is red/red. Save, edit the colors to red/black, fire the game, buy other Punto, it will be red/black, and the one i bought before will remain being red/red untill i respray it?