We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

All COMB@T_$HOTGUN MOD$

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice Fiat :) Quiet unusual from you but TDU needs some Fiat :lol: Milli gonna love it of course. Good luck with it ;)

Oh yea, little interesting news for you, I've worked on my Big Mod list thread and I've integrated all the cars you've made. So in total you've made around a 115 cars. I've counted also V1.0, V2.0 and V3.0 + the different versions (bodykits, wingless). :) That's very impressive ! A couple mods more and you gonna kick Tool's record :lol:

Also can I ask you something ? Would you like me to put direct links of your mods to the turboduck release page in my list ? Could be little easier for people who's looking for your mods :cool: Of course, I'll add only the latest versions as they all fresh and all nice quality.

Haha, nothing much complicated, but as i asked you already, one with the side mirrors in same color as the car, and if possible, stock exhaust, single round exhaust (Similiar as the one you made in the R33) and one with something similar with the Abarth exhaust. :lol:

And for interior, one stock, and other with if possible, paintable dashboard in same color as the car, like this:

Punto T-Jet Interior image

And if it's not ask too much, one with a steering wheel like this one. :lol:

Steering wheel image

If you could combine it all like you always do, it would be really lovely. :D

Muffler and int is no prob, but were do i get the wheel from :) ??

Some Miatas have them, not sure if FM4 Miata has it, if it doesn't, anything similiar would work, even the Momo wheel you've put on the R33. Hahaha

Edit: Apparently the Lancia Delta S4 has a similar/cool steering wheel.