We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ai drivers arrgh!

jesuswasblack

is there anyway you can delete them from the game, similar to deleting the traffic by changing the traffic folder's name different...

AI really gets on my nerves when i'm offline... waiting for a light to turn green.. and BAM! ai runs right into my back bumper.. just wanna have a looong, quiet, peaceful, lonely cruise around :D

just my cars engine sound and me :D

so could anybody help?

maybe i posted this in the wrong area. if i did sorry about that :P

jesuswasblack & TDUFREAK500 You both have absolutelly right !!! I hate this AI cars at all. I want too to drive normally (even with normal traffic) like stop at the red lights etc but AI ruined at all. Online play is wrong to me too (simple - I don't have internet, LAN in my PC at home :sulk:.

I don't think that is possible to remove them from game. Maybe there are some files in gamedir need to modify (hacked) but i don't have idea which is could be but maybe in /Euro/Bnk/dataBase/AIConfig.xml :confused:

Anyway, no idea how to do this :cry: Maybe only deleting files in vehicules dir (use the same method like No Taraffic mod) and leaving only one file, with car want to drive, solve problem. I'll try but still have error at start. :mad:

Maybe You jesuswasblack figured out how to do this (still making a tutorial ?? ;))

jesuswasblack & TDUFREAK500 You both have absolutelly right !!! I hate this AI cars at all. I want too to drive normally (even with normal traffic) like stop at the red lights etc but AI ruined at all. Online play is wrong to me too (simple - I don't have internet, LAN in my PC at home :sulk:.

I don't think that is possible to remove them from game. Maybe there are some files in gamedir need to modify (hacked) but i don't have idea which is could be but maybe in /Euro/Bnk/dataBase/AIConfig.xml :confused:

Anyway, no idea how to do this :cry: Maybe only deleting files in vehicules dir (use the same method like No Taraffic mod) and leaving only one file, with car want to drive, solve problem. I'll try but still have error at start. :mad:

Maybe You jesuswasblack figured out how to do this (still making a tutorial ?? ;))

Sorry to keep everyone waiting, been busy with life :P

I found a way and it is possible to remove them by editing the .EXE with HEXedit and editing some values.

I will be posting a full tutorial soon :D its simple stuff nothing anyone here can't handle :)

just hang tight I'm pretty busy but I'll have it ready soon :D

I Like the AI there are many time i see one going and i stick after him gunning on the road. Its so funn i like it, and usualy thay dont slam in to trafic like idiots the brake or go around. I was gunning a ferrari on a 2 lane road with over 270 km/h without him even scratching any car. There are times when the AI slams in to others like an idiot or doesnt stop the red light but what the hell i like them. It would be nice for a way to edit them and make them a lil smarter

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to keep everyone waiting, been busy with life :P

I found a way and it is possible to remove them by editing the .EXE with HEXedit and editing some values.

I will be posting a full tutorial soon :D its simple stuff nothing anyone here can't handle :)

just hang tight I'm pretty busy but I'll have it ready soon :D

Like everybody :/ You can write just simple few words describing how to do it. I know something about hexedit so i can do a tutorial by myself (of course with You in credits ):)

Like everybody :/ You can write just simple few words describing how to do it. I know something about hexedit so i can do a tutorial by myself (of course with You in credits ):)

Yeah that would be great!!

I apologize for not making the tutorial as i said I would, I've been real busy, and yeah I did figure it out with HEXEDIT its really simple if you could make the tutorial for them that would be awsome :D

Yeah that would be great!!

I apologize for not making the tutorial as i said I would, I've been real busy, and yeah I did figure it out with HEXEDIT its really simple if you could make the tutorial for them that would be awsome :D

Yeah !!! :D with no problem :) If You want, just write me on PM and i will do this. I thinking about to make a exe file were be patch the original exe (with "depatching" function ;-)) writing it in .NET.

• 2 weeks later...