We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Last Started / Finished Anime

Shigeru

I just watched the first episode of hetalia the beautiful world, that's the 5 season the the hetalia series  :44:  it was nice, now the characters looks so much like the art of hidekaz but anyway I have to wait for more  :13:

Another one I finished was K or K Project, I like it, very entertaining  :15:  I wrote this review please take a look ->  :3

Ah ah ah ah~ finished kamisama hajimemashita. It was very pleasant, romance and comedy, Supernatural personages with curious personalities, I can't complain it was very funny, soft romance with so many adorable characters. Highly recommended.

Not bad, the snake guy(sorry, I forget the character's name again) is pretty cute, esp. when he tries to play the flute or whatever it is. O=O ~~~~

Not bad, the snake guy(sorry, I forget the character's name again) is pretty cute, esp. when he tries to play the flute or whatever it is. O=O ~~~~

yeah he is so cute (Mizuki), a bit mean but adorable, more or less like Tomoe, that part when he tried to play the flute it was one of the funniest scenes ever of kamisama hajimemashita but at the same times was so cute! just as you said :25:

Finished, Witch Hunter Robin and kamen no maid guy.

Hi hoo, i've finished these series

Witch Hunter Robin: this is something different to watch, it was nice, overall a series of paranormal investigations.

Tonagura!  :23: sometimes i wonder how do i choose this stuff....

Litchi DE Hikari Club:  :12:  how could they!... well i liked one or two jokes..

Boku, Otaryman: I totally recommend this one, Hilarious!.

Durarara!!: I liked this one, but i was expecting much more.

Itazura na Kiss: I like anime with romance, this one was very corny, not too much my style but more or less because of the annoying girl and the unflavored "he".

Chobits: it was cute, the themes are interesting and more adult, some of their episodes are unnecessary enlarged to get the moment, it was nice ending but somehow sad. 

The guy ends with a robot, with feelings but at the end is a robot and it was nice to see he and she happy, but it sad for him she is a robot, she was made to feel that way, well she pick him! the robot or the software itself shows you a gap of humanity within them, the anime let me with the feeling that he feel more a responsibility for loving her.. some parts of the anime seems to be rushed, not sure if the manga shows this different. I guess my fave story was the teacher and the student and the guy who marry a robot and meet his final love, was a very good story there, very touching.

Potemayo: sometimes was funny but very very very childish.

Chrno Crusade: somehow I didn't like this one too much.. 

there is not happy ending, never!!! no one!!! :16:  what's the point mangaka-sama? tell me!!!

still finishing old series so watching right now Nichijou  :26: 

• 4 weeks later...

mooooo  :04:  am i the only one watching anime here?  moooo  :42:  

Finished nichijou, ahh~ that was so much funny! I want more!  :20: well for now listening to the radio Bangumi of nichijou something like that.. i hardly understand what they say but is very very funny is like a seiyuu and the characters free talk they go crazy there :17:  I totally recommend the anime and the radio bangumi CD everything you can find! is such a superb anime. 

mooooo  :04:  am i the only one watching anime here?  moooo  :42:  

Finished nichijou, ahh~ that was so much funny! I want more!  :20: well for now listening to the radio Bangumi of nichijou something like that.. i hardly understand what they say but is very very funny is like a seiyuu and the characters free talk they go crazy there :17:  I totally recommend the anime and the radio bangumi CD everything you can find! is such a superb anime. 

"today's wind is bit lousy"

"oh s**t, they are having 50% off sale on potato chips at that deli, let's hurry up and go!" (smashed)

I just started a short anime Sukitte ii na yo is very romantic and with some drama but ah everything happen too fast kisses everywhere!! kyaaaa :20: :20: :11:

just finished Toradora,  kinda sweeeeeeet?

i'm kind of afraid of watching that anime :29: kinda.... kinda.... so... ehehee :16: