We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Last Started / Finished Anime

Shigeru

• 3 weeks later...

Finished: Sukitte ii na yo, honoo no tenkousei (ova) and a movie:  kokuriko zaka kara a very beautiful movie from ghibli, highly recommended :15:

sounds like a good movie :26:

finished: Accel world, ←the greatest moment is when the two girls hug together in the end :14: :14: :14:

Shin sekai yori ← too much info. to absorb...but definitely an awesome anime :10:

Psycho-Pass ←too much info again... :44:

sounds like a good movie :26:

finished: Accel world, ←the greatest moment is when the two girls hug together in the end :14: :14: :14:

Shin sekai yori ← too much info. to absorb...but definitely an awesome anime :10:

Psycho-Pass ←too much info again... :44:

eeee~ it's a very sweet good movie.

aaaaa~ i want to watch shin sekai and psycho in some moment.

finished:

yukikaze (sentoy yousei yukikaze 戦闘妖精雪風) a couples of ova, short and long but such a great and strange story, who like military genre can't miss it.

around the episode 176 of Gintama (the first anime) is so good so much funny a great show so I try to watch this slowly but i guess the time to finish it [hoho the first anime] has come [i can't take it anymore!!]

Tono to issho (all the season) ohh this was was a bit wacky which mean great xD is about sengoku era and parody? yeah yeah kinda xDD

i guess tono to issho was the only "new" to me the other were thing i finally got the chance to finish but old stuff like: double J, kyou no go no ni (the first anime), starry sky, ayakashi, usavich, hen zemi, maria holic, red garden, etc.

special mention to Tsuritama ahahaha after all i did watched something new, Tsuritama fish fish fish!!!! so sweet! hyaaaa~ is about fishing, aliens, dragons an dancing.. well not really dancing but you tend to d-dance ahh I can't stop myself! haino haino haino yoisho~ yoishonaaaa~ 

tsk tsk i haven't heard that song yet!

:14: :14: You will be moelized (the real moe) by this song! Expect that!

this one

:34: Recording is wanted! (you want too much....)

Finished:

Sakura-sō no Pet na Kanojo   :14: dreams!

Bakuman III :26: dreams again!  If you have one.. :10: then let's find someone and get ready to marry( :30:!?)

The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki  :15: highly recommended.

Shirokuma Cafe :25: I hope I can be a panda and work in the zoo...so I may sleep well and get paid at the same time.... wonderful life.... yeah!

Zetsuen No Tempest :14: :14: Love them all! All characters are moe(in some measures)!

• 2 weeks later...

Finished:

The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki  :15: highly recommended.

Shirokuma Cafe :25: I hope I can be a panda and work in the zoo...so I may sleep well and get paid at the same time.... wonderful life.... yeah!

Zetsuen No Tempest :14: :14: Love them all! All characters are moe(in some measures)!

thoooose i'm willing to watch 

Finished

Hayate no gotoku - can't take my eyes off you

I order its manga, and the story in anime is not in the manga

hayateeeee :3 hayate is one of those i wish to watch because of he humor, or that's what I think is about =p

I also finished some as well,

the devilman movies (three of them) it was good! but very very gory D: my fave was devilman: the demon bird (oh very GAR)

x-men  :13:

ladies vs buttlers  :04:

nyan koi! - this one was sometimes funny.

vassalord: it was ok, is not that charming as the manga.

the amazingly insane anime: Sexy commando gaiden: sugoiyo!! masaru-san  :15:  cleanup princess! fufufufu  :33:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

aaa~ tons :25:

first, one of the most cute thing i've ever watched: Mameshiba!!!  :21:  uwaaaaa sugoku kawaiiii :43:  30 m sec. short animation, you can find in youtube, 20 ep.

peeping life, i watched just 3 seasons, short ovas as well, like 3-5 min, comedy.

an amazing ova called Death Billiards

Otona joshi no anime time, ova ,josei, four stories, very very good, about love and life, some melancholic some others filled with comedy.

old school movie called Riding bean with a style of action movies from the 90's.

kotonoha no niwa, the recent movie of makoto shinkai, i was surprised, this is my fave movie by him.

More Gintama!!! huhuhuhuha  i don't want to finish this series ever! :37::43: good to know i still have two more season to watch :18:  osu!

another old shool ova  Gakuen Tokusou Hikaruon, this is very much like Sentai, well the suit is all sentai, but just one character, is bit a dark ova because of the kind of violence you see here, ((the guy is such a bishie :02:)) ,a short ovat but with a very good plot.

Shin kujakuou, you can find two alternative version of this serie, shin kujakuou (2 ep.) and Kujakuou (3 ep) around 50 min. each. Historical and supernatural plot, but is definitely a strong content, monks, warriors, ninjas, nazis, rites, gods, demons. Evil is meant to be for them, exist since the ancient time, father, mother, Twin brothers, fated by a curse, but, there is an option, where evil can fight evil. It was such a good series of ova, i am in the second version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...