We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Here's an idea for some older cars...

Methoddan

Though I have nothing against them, I'm not one of those people who blindly thinks that whatever the newest ferrari is, is the coolest car around; until the next one comes out...

One aspect I really appreciated in TDU is that they have a nice selection of classics - something I hope they will further expand in the sequel.

I recently bought the game Mafia II and so have have been very impressed by it - I'm not here to write a video game review so I'll just say that there's a very nice range of cars from the 30s-50s, with good engine sounds to match too; all in very high quality. For licensing purposes they're not real cars - but they've done a good job at making them as near as the same as they can; and you'd have to be really pedantic to complain about the small differences.

I don't have the skills or programs necessary to import these into TDU myself, unfortunately, but if somebody is willing to do one or more, then I'm happy to try and find the required model (sound too?) files from my Mafia II disc and send them over - I'd only hope that you import the Duesenberg first :)

http://www.igcd.net/images/030/822.jpg

- Dan

P.S. Somebody seriously has to get the TVR Speed 12 from Forza 3 into TDU...