We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

04.03.2011 UPDATE V2 : Toyota Supra Single Turbo SOUND MOD

Jorgemodek

UPDATE V2 :Toyota Supra SINGLE TURBO SOUND MOD and PHYSICS

New V2 :

- Onhigh sample (pitch fixed, now with more rumble and wide surround effect) ,restored old samples now with more dynamics.

- Updated physics (less torque and hp , suspensions now more stiff ,physics adjusted soo you can feel the car and control it with just a keyboard).

DEMO WATCH IN HD

Installation :

-replace the sound you want for this one EURO\bnk\sound\veichules

-open djmodding tools \file browser\ open bnk1.map and press refresh then fix all

(PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY WITHOUT PERMISSION)

Please comment on this MOD!!! Your opinions COUNT!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pretty good :)

Shame you don't really get those blow-off sounds with a G25 unless you clutch to accomodate it :/

Nice mod tho, soft suspension on that supra too I noticed :D

yeah bro but the only way to include a bov sound on it is in the off_samples because theres no other way ... each bnk file has a limit of 758 kbits and maximum of 8 samples ( 3 on_samples + 3 off_samples 1 for idle and 1 for engine start)

in rfactor we have no limits and we have 30 samples to do ,bov to, shift, to acelerate, desalerate, exterior sounds.... etc and overhall it is much easy to create quality samples because they dont lose quality (wav) (for example on_high file can have 2.00mb ) (on high tdu has 100 kbits)

i know it is a shame hope you enjoy it anyway :thumbsup:

thx

This is one of the best modded engine sound here i've heard so far. Definatly worth the download.

A completely different question, in the youtube vid i'm noticing you are using some weather mod which looks really nice, you can see sun beams and stuff that arnt seen in normal tdu. Care to share which weather mod you are using?

This is one of the best modded engine sound here i've heard so far. Definatly worth the download.

A completely different question, in the youtube vid i'm noticing you are using some weather mod which looks really nice, you can see sun beams and stuff that arnt seen in normal tdu. Care to share which weather mod you are using?

Im sorry to disapoint you but the beams you are seing are VIDEO EFFECTS from my video editor..:D:D

Thank you for your comment :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...