We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Turtle Beach DX11's

iLLGT3

Just picked these up last week and I can absolutely say that they have completely changed the way I enjoy gaming. These are the X11's but they come packaged with the Ear Force DSS that processes and gives you Dolby Digital 7.1. I don't know how many of you have played Bad Company 2 in 7.1 but it has, by far, the best sound effects of any FPS out there.

Here are some pics..

Crappy 1st gen Xbox...

39486.jpg

DSS Box

39487.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality, I took the pics with my phone. :lol:

:thumbsup:

GTAMADDOG likes this.

Oh wait, this isn't FaceLol.

They look sweet as anyway. I've got Bad Company 2 and I've got 5.1 surround sound but I don't think I've turned the volume up enough to experience the sound effects yet.

I might try it later, I decided to stop playing after I headshotted someone with a pistol from the opposite side of the map (No joke, I was pretty stunned to say the least) and a few other dodgy shots :p

I had BC2 in 5.1 but it made the characters voices really quite.. no idea why. They seem pretty cool, but you do sound like a robot sat in an aircraft hanger when you talk over Live with them though. :P But I guess since you don't listen to yourself, it doesn't matter.