We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Welcome to 'four'

Eudemon

What do you think of 'four'?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of 'four'?

• I like it.
    • It's different to what I'm used to, but I like it.
    • I'm not sure, it'll probably grow on me though.
    • I hate it.
    • TDUCk should be dark!

Hey all, if you haven't noticed already - not entirely sure how that's possible - you will see that we are now sporting a new style, our fourth in fact which we have aptly named ....wait for it; 'four' As you can see it's a lighter version that the deathly black we have been known for and had in the past so yes it's a break from the usual but hey a random change of pants/underwear is always good! :bunny:

Anyway there's still a few things we've got to sort and they will be taken care of in the next few days but if you do see something post it here and we'll get onto it and add it to the list. Also it would be good to get your feedback on what you guys and girls think so that we can cry in a corner after so much hard work.

Cheers!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea but I would much prefer the black theme to return, I don't like all these different shades of greys and whites all over the place. There are too many colours and it's confusing and doesn't feel right on the eye.

Having said that though, I like the new sidebar with the "Latest threads" and "Game Shops" tabs. However I really have to say I dislike the red area at the top which leads onto the white background the main forum is on. It may be eye catching but it doesn't feel sleek like the previous look. It seems like you are going for a "kids theme" rather than one designed for everyone. :)

If anything, as I can see people like this layout, maybe let us choose from a few layouts such as this one, maybe this layout and most boxes and things black and the previous layout. No?

If i'm honest, i prefer the old "three" theme, much easier on the eye. I liked the way it was centered, having it more to the right of the screen looks awkward. The post backgrounds don't seem to contrast well in my eye's, the Pink and Grren looks weird.

If i'm honest, i prefer the old "three" theme, much easier on the eye. I liked the way it was centered, having it more to the right of the screen looks awkward. The post backgrounds don't seem to contrast well in my eye's, the Pink and Grren looks weird.

I agree with the centering and the coloring. The white kinda hurts my eyes; maybe a shade of gra/ey will help.

Edit: Just noticed the rep bars. Maybe we should keep the pink? I dunno.

Is there a possibility to get the old skin back at least as a sort of option in the User Controlpanel, or perhaps in a quickstyle chooser list at the top? This one has, and that's my opinion, no identity. The tarmac with roadlines was really something of which I recognized the forum and I prefer the dark styles over this bright one.

I like the new modern look, not sure about the way posts are right justified because of retail boxes on the left which looks odd once you scroll beyond them. That aside I'm fine with it, white keeps me awake.

One other thing, seems if a post isn't long enough the "Speshul" gets buried under our other user info.

Agreed. This one does look more sleek, and the buttons/graphics look much nicer, but I prefer the dark theme. It's easier on the eyes.

I don't like the bars on the side because everything's off-centered now. I like the bar features though. Maybe there could be two on each side? Just a suggestion ;). Overall, this theme isn't terrible, I just prefer the old theme. :)