We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

S7 Rant

Nismo_dude

Why does absolutly everyone that owns an S7 run you off the road? I was driving yesterday at the north of the island in my 300C SRT8(love that car lol) and was trying to keep up with a F430 and doing a pretty good job with it. I was going about 160 when a third person came into the lobby. he gained fat and I saw he was a Saleen S7 driver. He was coming on fast so I changed lanes so he could get by me, but he proceeded to slam the rear end of my SRT and ran me into the ditch. He took off and I floored it determened to catch u, and when I finally did catch up and ram him he got real ticked off and sent me a message saying "you will pay"(btw, his gamer star rank was 1:rolleyes:). A few minutes later the server went from 3 to 8 and a whole group of S7s came and boxed me in. I jumped to anew location, then about 10 minutes later they showed back up and did the same thing. I was able to out manuver them though which felt good:thumbsup:. Wy do they have to do that though? Input please :cheeky:

Wow this takes me back, I remember the days when there was someone bad mouthing the S7 nearly daily lol. Idiots tend to want to be in the fastest thing they can get their hands on, and that happens to be the S7. If you were able to get away how could they be annoying?

I might just go on TDU later for the first time in months. :)

99.8% of S7 drivers are like this and 97% can be found drag racing down at the "strip". However the 0.2% who drive the car and know how to handle it are quite decent. Very rare find these days though as 0.175% of the 0.2% mainly just race in the Multiplayer races.

I was driving yesterday at the north of the island in my 300C SRT8(love that car lol)

Hehe I do too. :D

...A few minutes later the server went from 3 to 8 and a whole group of S7s came and boxed me in. I jumped to anew location, then about 10 minutes later they showed back up and did the same thing...

Wow something like this has never happened to me before. Sounds fun and annoying at the same time lol. Well, I guess they were having issues that day and decided to take their anger out on fellow TDUers. I remember several months ago when I started playing online those guys were usually in Enzos. And yeah, they are really annoying.

And in TDU2 we'll have damage :(