We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

World of TDU2 & Houses Trailers

Eudemon

That's because it's Ibiza based tunes from House, Dubstep to Dance and Trance. I mean just think of the tuneage coming from that one island and it's many clubs and music is not going to be an issue. Well it might be if you're a deathhead or a metal muppet of course. :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye that's odd, that would be one wicked way of introducing new cars downloaded through a megapack.

''Celebrities, wannabe's, and acné'd kiddies all have a chance to drop their jaw and drool the floors at the Ferrari dealer, as it just received the Ferrari 430 Scuderia to sell.''

If there's one thing I do notice on these trailers it is that the profile of the tyres seem to be the same and on particular Ferrari's this is very noticeable. Check the F430 Scuderia in this one for example.

I noticed they kinda have something with suspension in this trailer. xD

I must say, out of all the things Atari does wrong, their music selection for their trailers is spot on every time lol.

DeadMau5 is actually from a city close to me and his mom lives close to me, kinda cool. Anyway, watching that trailer and looking at all the cars outside made me want the game even more! Awesome trailer.

You know, I had a few of my sarcastic lines set up to describe this. One was, "It took them two months to finish that?" and another was "Well, the physics look better if the cars go in straight lines."

But to be honest, that was pretty good. We saw a new house, the use of Dillingham Airfield (though I wouldn't want to land a 747 there :oook: ), and a collection of cars neatly parked outside a house. And it wasn't a bad trailer, to be honest. :)

-Leadfoot