We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye but only when the offer is big enough. I'm not paying money for a pack with 10 cars I won't be driving a lot. I'm also not saying I don't want to support them, I'd buy it if they'd bring another megapack of perhaps 20 to 40 cool cars in it.

Thats how i do it! Would I buy a pack that adds More Audi's? No(only Audi i'd want is the Original quattro). But As you say a mega pack consisting of 3 'normal' packs, depending on the cars would tempt me!(even if ait contained an Audi pack, if the other 2 ticked my box's, then yeh!)

Now Loets hope they give us the Choice to get cars in a pack, and at the same time release the cars individually!

Don't get me wrong guy's. I totally understand what you guy's are saying but what you guy's wont buy many will do so................... But knowing how atari does things the car packs will be from 6 to 10 cars max....Which you guys will buy anyways once you get tired of the cars that shipped with the game.

Really Really dissapointed. I was hoping not only for Lambo, but some japanese cars. Where is mitsubishi or honda? Not to mention THE greatest german saloon BMW (come on, series 1, M3, M5, M6, series 7, X3, X5.. and i could keep going)

Not buying it, and cars are not my only reason. I believe DLC are just a waste of money, but atari seems to be obsessed with the idea :/

Which you guys will buy anyways once you get tired of the cars that shipped with the game.

No offense but imo it's always so funny yet somehow poor to see people defining what other people will do, should do and should think. If that would have been the way to live, we would be followed at birth by a remote control.

I won't buy carpacks containing stuff I'm beyond not interested in, even when I am tired of the release cars. And once I get tired of something, I do something else, in my case that would be schoolstuff that has to be done, or Portal 2 or 3ds.

This is quite sad. After first glorious TDU, still alive and kicking after 4 full years, the sequel is maybe doomed to premature death, just because Atari gave a bit too much of importance to DLCs.

For now, too much cars from the first game (car pack not included) are missing now. I loved Maseratis so much, now they're gone. The same with Lambos. I loved F1s, Nobles, Farboud, Skyline, Corvettes, DB4 Zagato, 288GTO was my favorite Ferrari, loved those muscles Stingray, old Camaro, Firebird...the list just goes on...

Instead, we got 5 Veyrons, MiTo, Atom, Ginetta, Gumpert, Hummers and a few other 4x4s and those silly two, 2CV and the Beetle. I have a feeling these are not enough. Nothing can compensate the loss of Masers...:cry:;)

Firstly and most importantly...

and its got to have the woodgrain side pieces and the gold alloys :cheeky:

Yes, woodgrain is a must, but I'm not a huge fan of the gold alloys. They should be like these:

2027SILVER.jpg :p

Secondly...

...But knowing how atari does things the car packs will be from 6 to 10 cars max...

I doubt Atari would do that. Reason I say that is because let's just say they make a Ford pack. Only people who like Fords would buy that pack. Same thing goes with any brand. They are either going to make a large car pack with varied content OR as you said, possibly small amounts of different cars. But I have a feeling the first pack will have at least 20 cars to make up for their current car list.

You all keep saying that they promised us x amount of car, but correct me if I'm wrong no one actually promised us a set amount of cars. I remember seeing in earlier screenshots and videos a car count but they were from months ago. But I don't recall Eden/Atari promising us anything.

Things have to be changed/cut from the final version of the game in order to get it out in time or prevent more delays. Things that you've seen so far can still change before the retail version comes.

It's too bad due to the fact their licensing took way too long (that's what to me is the reason), that we saw largely incorrect numbers relating the vehiclecount over the past few months, both 175 as 208 are quite far off and that really indicates there have been MAJOR issues if the end number reaches 101.

And there's a difference between Atari promising 208 cars, and that website promising 208. The website is limited to what they see, but when Atari promises it it's already a bit closer to ''208 cars, no less, period(ish)''.