We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

Eden made it, not Atari ;)

I'm also curious to find out how the hotrod looks like, perhaps they went easy and took something like a Ford 32.

The name atari always apperes in my mind first! Also its easyer for me to spell 'Atari' without thinking!(sounds weried, but thats one of my many disadvantages with dyslexia!)

Also with the hotrod, thats what i was thinking, i prefer the old styled ones on cars from the 30's, or this 'Volvo Hot rod project'!:cool:

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very weak car list. It doesn't add anything in comparison with the first TDU and there's too many of the same cars like a dozen Veyrons, one hundred Audis, a thousand Ferraris. I would be fine with that if they didn't sacrifice other cars like Corvette (the new ones), Lamborghini and Maserati, which were in the first game and could've been added to the list easily. I dare say the car list of the first TDU was better for its time, and with all the DLCs it trounces this lame excuse for a list Atari and Eden came up with.

I was having high hopes for this one, but now it seems I won't even try a demo. I'm very disappointed and underwhelmed.