We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. I think I'll hold off on getting TDU2 until I see some better additions over DLC.

No ZR1, CTS-V, Challenger, GT500 (they have the 2007 one, but that's not good enough when there's newer versions, and that this one is four years old), Viper ACR, or at least the 2010+ Mustang GT?

As t. said, they should really expect Americans to want to be able to drive American cars (like they did in TDU1 with their variety of American muscle cars from the late 60's, early 70's, and today). But by putting cars in the game from several years ago that have newer well-improved versions, I don't see how they would get anyone from America to really want to play TDU2.

Sorry, but the Camaro SS, Viper SRT-10, '07 GT500, Charger SRT-8, '06 Mustang GT, and Shelby Cobra Daytona don't cut it for me. In my view, this game is hardly marketed towards Americans. I'll stick with TDU1 for now. :sulk:

At least you have your 'stang, I don't have my murcielago :cry:

No ZR1, CTS-V, Challenger, GT500 (they have the 2007 one, but that's not good enough when there's newer versions, and that this one is four years old), Viper ACR, or at least the 2010+ Mustang GT?

GT5 didn't have the DBS, Cinque, GT500, and a ton of other cars that similar games have. Plus, some people ( :whistle: ) prefer the boldness of the '07 GT500. Remember, not everything has to be the latest and greatest - that's certainly the case with American cars, as the last memorable American cars (excluding the CTS-V, ZR1, ACR, and the like) were created before the 1970's.

EDIT: ^TDU2's been a work in progress for over three years, and they don't have the time or resources to A) get insider info as to what the future models will be (like GT5) or B) license and create new models.

American omissions aren't really a big deal for me, as most stuff made here is crap (everyone give a "lol" for Saturn...). The CTS-V is a loss, however, having used it in Simbin's Race On. The ZR1, too, but the Caddy and 'Vette are the BASICALLY only world-class cars not on the list.

-Leadfoot

Meh. I think I'll hold off on getting TDU2 until I see some better additions over DLC.

As t. said, they should really expect Americans to want to be able to drive American cars (like they did in TDU1 with their variety of American muscle cars from the late 60's, early 70's, and today). But by putting cars in the game from several years ago that have newer well-improved versions, I don't see how they would get anyone from America to really want to play TDU2.

Sorry, but the Camaro SS, Viper SRT-10, '07 GT500, Charger SRT-8, '06 Mustang GT, and Shelby Cobra Daytona don't cut it for me. In my view, this game is hardly marketed towards Americans. I'll stick with TDU1 for now. :sulk:

The GT500 is the 2010 version, and the Mustang GT is most likely the 2010 version as well(it could be the 2011 though, i recall diablo said it was the 2011).

Hello to all, in the rabcat site i found this file:

http://www.rabcat.com/Rabcat_Printportfolio2010.pdf

In the page dedicated to TDU you can see rally cars models and models that actually are in the carlist.

Are the Audi quattro S1 , lancia rally 037 and the others future DLC ?

Great find! +rep

I've been waiting for the Rabcat Portfolio to become available as it always has the possibility of showing good stuff. :D

[+] Please continue the Rabcat discussion here: http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=23341

I thin the list is difinetly a downer since the first tdu

but i think they are trying to portrait more exclusive cars in the world rather than

cars you see everywhere, none the less lots of audi's

cant wait for the rs6.

and my carbon baby aston!!!

But kinda disappointed that there are no maseratis. Lambos i can deal without but would be great to have valentino balboni gallardo.

But i think this is not the full list.

since you guys counted what 101 cars or something

the game is released stating they have 175 cars.

So we clearly are missing 74 cars which are kept a low secret so far.

But i think this is not the full list.

since you guys counted what 101 cars or something

the game is released stating they have 175 cars.

So we clearly are missing 74 cars which are kept a low secret so far.

The 175 was a placeholder number used in trailers, the final game counts 101 vehicles, but you can only obtain about 85 or so because the 101 includes pre-order cars and clubcars.

Oh so thats why I aslo yet to see a Porsche on the list as well. Well basically "RUF" is a modified Porsche in a sense right??? That also means no Porsche Cayenne Turbo S. No bueno!!!!

RUF is a company that takes Porsche models and modifies their performance and looks and resells them. So yes, modified Porsche in a sense.

RUF does modify Cayennes, but I don't think you'd want this.

ruf-dakara-porsche-cayenne.jpg

RUF is a company that takes Porsche models and modifies their performance and looks and resells them. So yes, modified Porsche in a sense.

RUF does modify Cayennes, but I don't think you'd want this.

http://www.yosax.com/car_images/ruf-dakara-porsche-cayenne.jpg

no he doesn't and you neither so give it to me :cool:

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!