We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey gang,new guy here.

Bl3wbyyou

Hey there folks,

I've been interested in learning how to convert cars to TDU.And i have been doing 3d modeling for about 3 years now and im still learning things.I mostly specialize in modeling 3d engines and other things of that nature.Here's a few renders of my last project that took 2 years to complete and still isn't perfect but i released it anyway as i was getting tired of it.

http://i53.tinypic.com/23j33m0.png

I look forward to meeting other modder's on here who can show me the way to convert cars.And or maybe have a team put together as im pretty much down for anything.

Car was converted from HIN.Then i threw all my engine stuff into it.And modeled some other little details.Motor has around 15k polys total. (low poly for me)

All scratch made and self taught :).I have been messing around with gta since gta hit the pc with gta 3 and ever since then i have been addicted to it.

And yes i plan on either converting this car myself to TDU.Or have someone else convert it over.

I have been on a few mod teams for steam and source.But i was just learning at those points and those mods went under due to poor management.

I am building a new computer so my work will be greatly increased in quality.:D

Later

Bl3w

Welcome young man.

Room is down the hall, to your left. Ignore Percy if you meet him. He's a bit unhappy this evening. But hey, how does one appease a camel?

As usual, mind the Squirrel Mafia. They've been rather docile lately, but they're still hungry for nuts.

Enjoy your stay! Reception will be available 24/7!