We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Real water mod v0.9

iLLusion

heLLo!

TDU default water is just... lame? No more! Real water mod is going to enhance water all around Oahu!

Thanks to Djey for awesome tools! And to killalldude, Rubie38 and inteLLigence for their help with testing!

Feel free to share/modify as you wish. I'm only asking you to credit me as original author. Thanks!

Don't forget to read included info file for more informations.

For up2date news about our projects, check out our blog @ http://llpowah.blog.com/

You can contact/add me on Xfire: iLLusion

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Eathan Hunt

Mind you, I've spent only few minutes working on it so it's far from a final. I guess it looks like ice on that screenshot but it looks at least 10 times better once you see it ingame. :) Either way, IMO it's going to be far better than default TDU water. ;)

@Incognito

Thanks Inco. ;)

Good news people! Everything is near complete, autoinstaller, info file and release pics are the only thing that's left to do. In a few minutes I'll send this mod to my usual testers, and if they give the green light, it's going to be released either tonight, or tommorow.

Mod name is changed from ''Updated water'' to ''Real water''. And here's one more pic!

11mffqr.jpg