We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Dev Diaries - #4 Devil in the Detail

Eudemon

With the launch of the game approaching ever closer we get some new media in the way of some nicely done Developer Diaries. In these the devs and people who work closely with the game will talk about everything from cars, locations and even show some nice shots of real life cars that may or may not make it in the game. Most importantly though it's all about seeing the people behind the game and them telling us what they have been doing during the development of the game and also telling us some nice facts and figures and reiterating stuff we've heard before.

Enjoy and play nice. :cool:

Part 1 - The Road to Ibiza

Click

if video above doesn't show

Part 2 - Power Is Nothing Without Control

Click

Part 3 - Island Life

Click

Part 4 - Devil in the Detail

Click

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the overly large focus on the social aspect you'd hope they had fixed the alien like people models.. Sorry the video just reminded me.

I have no doubt they tried very hard and what they have produced will be fantastic, sadly the financial decisions made out of their direct control mean their hard work certainly isn't going to get mass justice just yet.

Exploded the game and imploded the carlist, especially those two stupid small old cars compensate for the cool cars in.

Also I wonder what that E-Coupé or E-Cabrio is doing over there...I bet it's another car that didn't get in.

Other than that, well, not really something that opened my eyes a bit more than they usually are. Nice for them there's a gamer in the Ibiza government, but nothing exciting...

Meh, overall we all know that it will be a fantastic game, but it will be let down by the car list. At least we're going to be getting new cars through DLC though.

I know you'll all moan about having to pay for the DLC and that you'd all still moan if there wasn't going to be any DLC. Just be grateful that we're getting the game finally and new stuff afterwards.

It's more there development of the social side, which isn't going to mean all that much to me I don't think. Why spent money on developing stuff so we can have virtual parties which then means less money into car licencing. I don't want to have virtual parties and stand around in customisable homes, I just want to drive my favourite cars around for hour and miles on end..

Well maybe they'll do a Criterion style DLC release, hey stranger things have happened.

I hope that's Burnout Paradise Ultimate box sort of DLC release style, because Criterion also made NFS HP2010 and it shouldn't be news that version will have to wait for content until they find out how to port the meshes over from console to pc, since pc will not get DLC support.

But ye, bring over way more cars and perhaps even location additions/enhancements.

I will buy TDU2 for 2CV, beetle and D-Type cause it's a new experience driving that only great racing game offer, like FM3 or GT5 :bunny:

10, 100 or 1000 super cars is the same thing, cause it's always the same type of feeling for all these cars, gave for people who think that drive at 300 km/h on open roads is a natural thing, people who speak about driving experience just in having on their arcade game the right 3Dmodel of the 50th version of Gallardo or another stupid AMG steril clones , wich they will tunne to Level 3 and get 450km/h irrealist speed without mind to test the real and original physics.

10, 100 or 1000 super cars is the same thing, cause it's always the same type of feeling for all these cars, gave for people who think that drive at 300 km/h on open roads is a natural thing, people who speak about driving experience just in having on their arcade game the right 3Dmodel of the 50th version of Gallardo or another stupid AMG steril clones , wich they will tunne to Level 3 and get 450km/h irrealist speed without mind to test the real and original physics.

I disagree. I drove the Ford GT in TDU1 for at least 5000 miles, and the F430 for maybe 100 miles. They all have different characters, and for me most importantly, different sounds. Yes, you have "noobs" in every game that just take the fastest car in the game and drive that. In TDU1 that was the Saleen S7, in TDU2 it'll be the Veyron SS.

Privilege and Pacha. Not bad I have to say.

Haha the name of the showroom was FLAT MOTORS, I just find that funny.

You find the name of the dealership and i find what they sell

Look at here http://www.autoreflex.com/flat-motors-lyon-69-LVO1118.htm

All cars you've seen on the video are for sell so if anyone want one from this dealer just use your phone :)

The Mercedes 48900 € with 23 500 km

The ferrari 119 000 € with 19 000 km

The Aston 79 900 € with 23 000 km