We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Dev Diaries - #4 Devil in the Detail

Eudemon

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C43 is an awesome thing, it's looks are rather understated for hiding a 306bhp V8.

I dunno which I'd prefer. Ofcourse AMG's are always nice, the C could be fun with it's overload on power it can hardly deliver, on the other side an E500 Coupé or Cabriolet are also not bad, and it could be nice to have non-AMG's in too.

C43 is an awesome thing, it's looks are rather understated for hiding a 306bhp V8.

I dunno which I'd prefer. Ofcourse AMG's are always nice, the C could be fun with it's overload on power it can hardly deliver, on the other side an E500 Coupé or Cabriolet are also not bad, and it could be nice to have non-AMG's in too.

Yeah! We have no AMG...that's shame.

I will buy TDU2 for 2CV, beetle and D-Type cause it's a new experience driving that only great racing game offer, like FM3 or GT5 :bunny:

10, 100 or 1000 super cars is the same thing, cause it's always the same type of feeling for all these cars, gave for people who think that drive at 300 km/h on open roads is a natural thing, people who speak about driving experience just in having on their arcade game the right 3Dmodel of the 50th version of Gallardo or another stupid AMG steril clones , wich they will tunne to Level 3 and get 450km/h irrealist speed without mind to test the real and original physics.

Says the guy with a Veyron as Avatar lol :p

I don't agree at all. It's supposed to be a game where you can do anything. I know some people enjoyed driving like old people in the first one, like right at the speed limit...I want to drive like a madman in fast cars because I don't do this IRL. I fail to see the point of a 2CV in TDU2 as is because there's just too many other cars missing :/. It will be fun for sure, but meh...

• 2 weeks later...

I think some of the peeps who went to NBP back then to play TDU2 might also have played the beta, they should in theory be able to say how much it all differs, with that possibly indicating even the physics might be not fully represented in the beta, perhaps rendering all negative feedback unnecessary...

Wow that's a lot of maybe's in one sentence lol.

I'm sorry but if the physics in the beta is what they consider something to simulate everything, I'm either not playing right or it's just a load of BS. Driving the cars in the beta is about as exciting as eating a melon.

I can only hope that the in-house version of the game has this physics engine rendered to its full potential, otherwise this video is just a bunch of marketing lies.

Don't mean to disappoint anyone, but it really is nothing exciting.

Also I love how the guys says "We have 90+ cars now" in a proud way. Right. There were 130+ in the first one AND there weren't any pre-order specials.

Meh...

Well Mellors especially commented on the distinct different feel of the handling in the build we played at NBP. BTW Gamersyde and I guess others get to try out the game next week so more info should be coming shortly, then again so is the game anyway. :p