We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2003 Enzo Ferrari

TDUZoqqer

2003 Enzo Ferrari

Vehicle replaced: Enzo Ferrari

Converter/Creator: TDUZoqqer (www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer)

3D model and textures - Turn10/Forza Motorsport 3

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/TDUZoqqer/front_final.jpg

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/TDUZoqqer/back_final.jpg

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/TDUZoqqer/interior_final.jpg

Features and bugs:

Spoiler

Features:

-High Poly Model

-Original Brake discs + Calipers

-Working windows

-3D Tail light Details

-PERFECT Working Mirrors /inside + outside)

-Accurate details

-Rear lights also flashing by pressing High beam

-High Poly Underbody

-Dynamic shadow

-Original Interior

-working HUD

-High Poly Interior shadow

-Original High Poly rims

Bugs:

None

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

!!Requires PATCH 1.68b AND PROJECT PARADISE (BIGBNKS)!!

[Download Link]

(old mod, pledge required)

Mod History

v1.0 - Released

Terms of use:

-------------

1) It is forbidden to re-upload the modification on any website without author's permission.

2) The modification was made exclusively for the following sites: www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer and turboduck - Driving and Racing Games News.

3) It is forbidden to remove or modify the files contained in the mod archive.

4) It is forbidden to use or modify model, parts and details contained in the distributive archive without the author's permission,

5) Contact possibilities:[email protected] or www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer

Edited by TDUZoqqer

typical type of newbe's over here... Download the beta's and some 'awesome darked up 24 inch Pimp mobile's' and say 'WOW AMAZING JOB' to it, but crying around about some good mods abot the tyres are not 1:1 round... I mean, C'mon.!

Human i do not understand your comment:confused:, i have nothing to do with 24 INCH Pimp mobiles.

The part about the tires i do understand, cause heh it was ME :twisted: who noticed it and posted a reaction.

You should be gratefull that somebody takes interest in your work and takes the time to post a reaction, in order to let YOU know about a little BUG.

If you dont like me commenting, you can ignore my posts or just answer in a normal way.

typical type of newbe's over here... Download the beta's and some 'awesome darked up 24 inch Pimp mobile's' and say 'WOW AMAZING JOB' to it, but crying around about some good mods abot the tyres are not 1:1 round... I mean, C'mon.!

Some humility you have to learn. Typical offended kid reaction. Do you like when people say bad things about you? So stop doing it against others.

Some people might like 24in rims, so what? You can't blame them. And some people might spot flaws in mods. Your reaction shouldnt be like 'aww you noob stop complaining about flaws', rather 'ok, thanks for spoting that/yes, i know about this bug and i can't do anything about it'. Also you've showed us some narcissism by calling your mods 'good' - sorry, but WE are here to judge it.

The perfect answer is: that's TDU fault. Even Eden's models don't have perfectly round tyres.

About the mod: better than Eden's Enzo, but still could be better - my dislikes are: pinky rearlights, brownish exhaust pipes, nonreflecting rims and black line-thing on front nose (really annoying with paintjobs like yellow or white, bassicly light colours).