We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Do(es) your favorite character(s) wearing glasses !?

BrokenMadoka

All characters will be moelize after they get their glasses on! yeah! :10:  (←what is this person talking about...)

:26: anyway, I do love characters who wear glasses(kokando 65% by default :14: :14: ) How about you guys?

All glass character gets moelized when they put off their glass. Typical Gap moe!

Well, glass character? Of course Homura~

oh oh oh this is :14:  i TOTALLY LOVE megane they get moelized with and without!!  :15:  i have a thing for megane boys overall men in suit + megane  kyaaaaaa look what BrokenMadoka make me say :21:   :20:  girls are really cute too, the clumsy-shy megane girl is too much xD

hmm  now to answer your question.. yeah i have fav char who wear glasses (shinpachi, kyouya, Natsuki Usami..) and i like too when i see some character i like so much in a fanart wearing glasses :11:  or for some reason within the anime/ manga they have to wear glasses.

Eudemon got some moe points :28:

oh oh oh this is :14:  i TOTALLY LOVE megane they get moelized with and without!!  :15:  i have a thing for megane boys overall men in suit + megane  kyaaaaaa look what BrokenMadoka make me say :21:   :20:  girls are really cute too, the clumsy-shy megane girl is too much xD

hmm  now to aswer your question.. yeah i have fav char who wear glasses (shinpachi, kyouya, Natsuki Usami..) and i like too when i see some character i like so much in a fanart wearing glasses :11:  or for some reason within the anime/ manga they have to wear glasses.

ohohohoh~!!!!!! got u!!

shinpachi definitely!  kyouya...which one :19:

Ah, thx for remind me that I had not answer my question yet.. :06:

:10: :10: Some of my favorites: Shinra in DRRR!! Shoichi Irie in Reborn!  Yukio in Blue Exorcist.

not that much of an element for me

i wear glasses, does it boost up my moe points? :10:

:10: Actually, a picture of you wearing glasses is wanted! :14:

:10: Actually, a picture of you wearing glasses is wanted! :14:

:01: oh wait, i rather not post my picture on the public, I got some on my facebook (without glasses) you can look up

I may put some up on my blog as well some day, not sure when

*I feel like all of the sudden the above conversations just got girly and seriously*

ohohohoh~!!!!!! got u!!

shinpachi definitely!  kyouya...which one :19:

Ah, thx for remind me that I had not answer my question yet.. :06:

:10: :10: Some of my favorites: Shinra in DRRR!! Shoichi Irie in Reborn!  Yukio in Blue Exorcist.

Ootori kyouya from ouran :27:

shizou.... :r sun glasses count too!

i haven't meet that Shoichi in reborn but i'm totally happy to see the reborn characters with glasses (artbooks and calendar).

*I feel like all of the sudden the above conversations just got girly and seriously*

te-hehe :41:

(too much to quote... Let me be lazy for this time)

Eudemon:balabala

Oh I will wait for the moment you post up that pic :P waiting...waiting....and waiting...

Master! Plz tell us how to talk boyishly!

Shigeru:balabala

Yah...there is another kyouya in Reborn too so I wondered

Right! I have to add them two in my list(what list..?)

(too much to quote... Let me be lazy for this time)

Eudemon:balabala

Oh I will wait for the moment you post up that pic :P waiting...waiting....and waiting...

Master! Plz tell us how to talk boyishly!

Shigeru:balabala

Yah...there is another kyouya in Reborn too so I wondered

Right! I have to add them two in my list(what list..?)

you can use the multi-quote button located on right bottom

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...