We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Ryzza5

I'll have a map with me and keep a list of places I drive threw. I'm not that stupid...also I don't know any languages other than English and some very bad German.

I'll no doubt get bored driving down once I pass Edinburgh, turn off and head up the west coast of Scotland and head to the isle of Skye...as I know the roads well and like the place :lol:

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day for me yesterday, finally got me airsoft gun. Ended up getting an M4, new grip to go on it as I hate the standard grip, and a suppressor for some stuff I have planned for it. Ended up taking quite a bit of work to get the grip on, had to squish the crap out of it in a vice to get the screws to match up, then realised I hadn't tightened it enough at the body, did it all again, only to forget to wire it at all, did it all again and finally worked. I'm so in love with it, though. Can't wait to have some spare time to get in and do some DIY mods and get the next list of parts.

G7LYrYZl.jpg

9f7ObMzl.jpg

Good day for me yesterday, finally got me airsoft gun. Ended up getting an M4, new grip to go on it as I hate the standard grip, and a suppressor for some stuff I have planned for it. Ended up taking quite a bit of work to get the grip on, had to squish the crap out of it in a vice to get the screws to match up, then realised I hadn't tightened it enough at the body, did it all again, only to forget to wire it at all, did it all again and finally worked. I'm so in love with it, though. Can't wait to have some spare time to get in and do some DIY mods and get the next list of parts.

http://i.imgur.com/G7LYrYZl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9f7ObMzl.jpg

nice :D I miss playing that, it has been a while.

I went rafting yesterday, it was mental. Not sure if it was a good day :P

• 2 weeks later...

A 330D has come up locally (sort of) so I may have to go and have a look if it's still there next weekend. It's grey rather than the blue I was looking for, but it's the proper job 204BHP manual and comes with a new DMF and clutch which isn't to be sniffed at. Too much to do today unfortunately.

Had my graduate exhibition, met a bunch of nice folks and had a chat to a few games industry guys, and I won a prize for my stuff! :D

Also finished education for good now. Not sure if want...

Awesome. I know if I could rewind time to just before we finished college I definitely wouldn't want to finish education, but people will always have different scenarios in life which may or may not make things change for the better.

I got my sister's birthday presents sorted out. She wanted me to buy replacement number plates for her car as her current ones are a bit tatty, so I bought some off eBay from a seller that was recommended on another forum. Then I bought her a gift voucher for a shop I can't remember the name of, H&M.. Next.. I don't know.

Also bought myself two El-Cheapo CDs from Amazon that I can listen to in the car. I also managed to clean inside the car, wash the outside and polish and wax it for the first time since before Christmas today so she's all shiny again.

• 2 weeks later...

By having Herbalife F1 shakes instead of buying cooked lunches in the city & drinking 2+ litres of water per day for the past 6 weeks I've taken over 10 years off my metabolic age, lost 5kg, now do my belt up 3 holes tighter and feel amazing. :hsquad:

Haven't even done any extra exercise, :sheep: and still have the odd take-away junk for dinner

Ordered five new T-shirts in total from Asos and House of Fraser.

--- Post Updated ---

By having Herbalife F1 shakes instead of buying cooked lunches in the city & drinking 2+ litres of water per day for the past 6 weeks I've taken over 10 years off my metabolic age, lost 5kg, now do my belt up 3 holes tighter and feel amazing. :hsquad:

Haven't even done any extra exercise, :sheep: and still have the odd take-away junk for dinner

Nice, keep it up! :) I try to have a nice body, lol, sometimes it is hard to convince myself to work out or do jogging.

Went to see my mum for the first time since before her operation. She's already off the drips for food etc. and she's staying awake a lot more now, although we keep telling her she can go to sleep when she wants, even if we're there. She's even gone for a walk up and down the ward as well. Not bad considering she was still in a high dependency ward on Tuesday evening.

Still tough seeing her as she is though as I've never seen her in a bad way before and she's always been so full of life, but it looks like she's through the worst of it now and she just needs to keep resting for a couple of months. I've been worried about her for the last few days, but now I've seen her and she's already bossing my step-dad around I'm a little more relaxed :p

Well this was Wednesday actually, but as I'm not online during the week I'll post it now.

Car passed it's MOT. Advisories for slightly deteriorated front brake hoses which I'll check myself and tidy up if necessary this weekend, and the rear passenger-side tyre has slight cracking in it which I knew about anyway and the two back tyres are getting replaced in the next month or so anyway.

My mum also came out of hospital Wednesday afternoon. My step-dad said they had to wait in the pharmacy from 1PM until 5PM, just for them to give my mum pretty basic over-the-counter stuff that you could get from a supermarket. Regardless of that, she's out of there and that's all that really matters. Now she's just got to rest up for 10 weeks or so, but she's through the worst of it all now.

Bought a new Netgear router as well and that's all set up and running. Despite using the same plug as the old one it didn't want to access the internet so out of curiosity I connected up the new power plug and it worked straight away so that may have been the issue with the last one as well. However, the new one gives a slightly better upload speed and it looks like a nicer product so I've got something out of it anyway :p

Had an epic day yesterday, you can call it a sort of graduation :cheeese: I also ran around in a suit all day, and looked awesome :p

Champagne breakfast in the morning, then photography with whole class for the last time. Then we had to inflate balloons with HELIUM, but I think we used up most of it on ourselves rather than the balloons, awesome stuff that :p I also had a ride through the city on the back of a lorry, jumping around and shouting at everyone and everything :P In the evening we all met up for a pre-party of sorts, = time to start drinking = good fun. Then we hit the clubs and I actually danced, wouldn't have thought that about myself in a million years :eek: They actually played Psy's Gentleman once, for me that might have been the highlight of the whole clubbing part of the night :p

Also got an ASUS tablet and some money from all the people who came to visit :D I wish I could relive this day...

What, other countries seem to make such a big deal of it, nothing happens here, not until after Uni at least and even then it's not as spectacular as that wow

Here when you are in the last year of high school, the whole class must prepare two proms(which I don't want to go there :p) in the school year, then you pass the maturita exams and boom, that's all. As far as I know, after graduatin on Uni you get some special hats a diplom... :mhmm:

• 2 weeks later...

This week was one of my best and saddest ever.

It all started on Tuesday with the last school trip of my second academic year on the grammar school I go to. I would have never ever thought it could turn out to bethat amazing. It was raining all the 3 days, but that meant we could be chillin on our rooms, which is the best thing to do on such school trips. For the first time I think I met there new, really good people. I made there six friends, and was with them all the time. For the first time, I was driking alcohol (I didn't get drunk). I can't describe how much fun it was. We were really talking about everything, not just some bullpoops schoolmates usually do. :p I don't want to go into details, so long story short it was truly awesome.

We got back on Thursday and today, on Friday, people in the Czech Republic get their annual school reports and the 2 month holidays start (usually, it is at the end of June, not exactly this date). I don't know how it is in other countries, but here the school marks are 1 (best) to 5 (worst). I got six 3's from math, biology, chemistry, two Czech subjects (not that I'm bad at them, the teacher just hates me) and physics (sad about it, could have easily got 2, but screwed up the last test). :( From English and German, I got 1, which I'm proud of it because those two subjects next to mathematics are the most important for me.

So we recieved the reports and five of us went to a café to celebrate it a bit. Then after two hours, we decided to go to one girl's house in a nearby town without any good reason. Had a lunch there and watched some American girls-movie. :lol: It was 3 PM me and the two friends caught a bus to our homes and two hours later I was finally home.

I can't wait to meet up with the people again. The time flies so fast, and the school starts in September.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, I'm writing this in hurry and having internet problems.

• 2 weeks later...