We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Ryzza5

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the ditch-finder tyres off the wheels I wanted to put back on the car and put my new Vredestein Sportrac 5s on. Unfortunately it's hot outside and I have no garage space to be able to work in properly so I may have to hold off putting the wheels on the car for a while. Heat is a major cba-mood inducing problem with me :p

Heat is a major cba-mood inducing problem with me :p

I got it the exact opposite. :lol:

Anyway... For the first time ever (yes, again) I went out with few of my schoolmates to an awful, full-of-smokers pub. Wasn't as fun as I wish it was, but not too bad and I was glad I went. But why on Earth the government doesn't ban smoking in all restaurants and on public places is beyond me. If I remember, all other EU countries expect my stupid banana republic have banned it...

Jeez, where do I live. :rolleyes:

Had some great online races in Project CARS, joined by T3hReaper, Ozzmcom, and Andrius (from old Atari TDU1 PC forums)

One highlight was racing/drifting Mercedes SLS's around two laps of Nordschliefe within 1-2 seconds of each other (me and someone else from WMD - will get videos up next week).

Will have to organise something with more of you next week. Otherwise if I see a bunch on Steam it's easy to start something up impromptu.

• 2 weeks later...

I truly had a good day. :bow:

Came home from Helsinki where I saw MUSE live. At the freaking Olympic Stadium. 25000+ people with me. Words can't describe how incredible it was. Everyone jumping during Knights of Cydonia was honestly one of the best moments of the concert. The best was definitely hearing Madness live, my crush was sitting next to me and we shared some close moments during the song, made the moment even more magical. I actually cried out of joy :cryeyes:

Then comes the moment when I thought I had seen everything. Nope. A

. What? How? Why? Muse. :D

That surely has to be it? Lolno. A 20 feet robot climbs on stage. Did I mention FLAMETHROWERSSSSS! :aah:

All in all, one of the best days in my life. 100/10, would recommend to everyone. Totally worth the money if anyone ever wonders! :nods:

None of these videos is mine. I tried enjoying the concert instead of filming it :P Sorry for the long post, still haven't calmed down :S

Had a totally crap day, long as hell, and busy as hell. Had a car show event yesterday (which I don't go to, I cater for :rolleyes:) and then an Irish bank holiday today.

But no.. don't worry.. I'm not posting this in the wrong thread...

I got an email a few hours ago letting me know that my new computer did not take 5 days to build.. but 1 and is on its way! :D

Guess I'll be the last mohican to have an old PC. :(

When my day sucks, I go out jogging and then I'm totally happy that I decided to go and no longer care about how the day was bad. :nods:

:nods: I am a fans of ze jogging, yus. Was trying to walk home every day for exercise but then those lovely storms came and ruined that for me... and then today I cba.

• 2 weeks later...