We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Ryzza5

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year of 2014, i've been living with a totally different group of people. The old people who lived with me graduated, others moved to other place... as life moves on... so, i've been trying to see one of them, since she's still in the city, just living in another house, because she had her reasons.

We were planning on tomorrow, but she came earlier, which means, today, because tomorrow she will not be able to... just by that it's awesome. But she have been in São Paulo last weekend, doing a few things, and she met up with an old roomate of ours, which graduated few years ago... and that girl, who lives in São Paulo, told this one to bring me a gift... well, 2, particulary. For absolutelly no reason, she just bought me 2 scale models, 1/43... of a Fiat Palio and a Fiat Punto! Sometimes i forget how people can be so kind, and it brings tears to my eyes... lol

Today was a good day... i have friends, and i'm happy. :lol:

I've been thrashing these Audi's around Australia's "best permanent race track" all day:

S3 8V

S4

RS4

SQ5

S5

RS5

TTRS

RS6 :shocked:

I was also passenger to Steve Pizzati in an R8 V10 for a hotlap.

And Luke Youlden said my drifting (in the RS4) was "perfect" :D

I'll see if any of my phone camera footage is suitable to upload later in the week.

You lucky guy... to bad in portugal the only thing close to that was a full day with some abarth cars to trash in a circuit but that was in competitiom on facebook to see who would go.

• 2 weeks later...

Booked the BMW in to have the front wishbones replaced on the 24th June.

Despite the mishaps with pieces of wood through the week I remembered that one of the UKs biggest BMW breakers is only ten miles away so I'll keep an eye on their stock and wait for a E46 Sport to come in and hopefully I'll be able to pick up a new grill quite cheap. Only one Sport there for breaking at the moment and the front end is completely smashed in so it's useless for a grill, but I notice it has a very nice looking black leather interior :mhmm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got the BMW back from having the front wishbones/bushes replaced. Guy who changed them (friend of my step-dad) said the rear bush on the left front corner fell apart in his hands after removing the wishbone, so it was well past it, but I could tell that just by driving over bumps slowly.

Car feels a bit tighter at the front now, steering feels ever so slightly more precise/sharp, it's actually almost caught me out a couple of times today. No more knocking noises either.

Think I need a 4 wheel alignment next because I've now got wheel wobble at 60-65MPH, but I read that I should probably expect that. Might just drive at 59MPH or 70MPH for now because I'd rather get the alignment done when I change the tyres :p

This day started awesome, I woke up feeling better, yesterday I was kind of sick. Went to the bathroom and noticed that my last two abs started appearing. This day continued with a date with a hottie that ended in a french kiss which was very unexpected because I thought I was trapped in the friendzone and as I was walking back home because I missed the bus my dad appeared out of nowhere and took me home. Damn, her yoga pants.

This day started awesome, I woke up feeling better, yesterday I was kind of sick. Went to the bathroom and noticed that my last two abs started appearing. This day continued with a date with a hottie that ended in a french kiss which was very unexpected because I thought I was trapped in the friendzone and as I was walking back home because I missed the bus my dad appeared out of nowhere and took me home. Damn, her yoga pants.

french kissing <3 Well played Rassva :D congrats!

Go for the home run^^