We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Ryzza5

No doubt in that.

Aw yea wanted to tell my story, too.

All started friday, as a (female) friend of mine I know for 11 years now inderectly asked me to meet up the next day. Doubt it was meant as a date so I didnt took it that serious. Saturday, spotting day. After everyone else was gone except 2, we met an owner of the brandnew LaFerrari. He said he will be there with it the next day. Glad it didn't worked with the meet with my friend. Today, the guy came with his carrera. I was dissapointed first. Walked up and down the road. I see a white Ferrari California. Hot, blond chick driving. I looked at the car. Then at the girl. The girl is looking to me and smiling at me. Sweet. A half hour later the Laferrari came. He didn't lied as he said "okay ill get it out quick". Epic. He parked on the road and after 15 minutes shooting the car he said "alright lets open the doors now, uh?" Omg.

And as I went to Starbucks after that, there was an unbelivebly hot chick making the coffe. I said "a small coffe please". She smiled and said "hmh, I'll make you a big one" for the same price.

Well yeah. That was a cool weekend I guess. But it's over as I had no time to study for tomorrow's exam. Okay. :(

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My dad is getting a new car tomorrow which will be a new experience because he's decided to get a convertible and it's the first convertible I can remember being in the family. He's getting a 2007 BMW Z4 3.0Si manual, he said it needs a couple of minor things sorting on it, but it's very good other than that. Haven't seen it yet myself so I'll be excited to leave work tomorrow afternoon.

Unfortunately it means waving good-bye to the Alfa Romeo Mito which has been a garage queen most of it's life (11,500 miles since 2009!), but my dad has had the BMW itch since I got the 330d in January and haven't let him drive it :p It'll be his first BMW since his white E28 525e quite a number of years ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats! Italy is beautiful as whole! Venice looks like a model, it's hard to believe that there are some few people still living there. Milan is beautiful too, good place to get some good clothes, even if you don't like go out shopping (like me). And btw, I prefer Gaudi's master piece ;). But maybe is quite unfair to compare them as they are from different eras. Hope to see more photos!

You european people that can travel around europe... :evil:

Yep, we don't have the privilege of having Italy just 3hr of flight away :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

No we dont really write those i work at very small workshop but yeah as Mike said its a grey area anyway, but she did mention the handbrake doesnt work so maybe shell come back one day to get that fixed i just need to find my balls to that day i swear theyre lying here somwhere...

I suck so hard at socializing its not even funny

• 4 weeks later...