We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Ryzza5

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I had my graduation last night, was an amazing feeling getting to walk across the stage and receive my first national certificate after working hard all year, I now have a basic qualification as a mechanic, so stoked! I also went out for drinks afterwards and may have ended up getting a little bit drunk haha, was great night though!

I had my graduation last night, was an amazing feeling getting to walk across the stage and receive my first national certificate after working hard all year, I now have a basic qualification as a mechanic, so stoked! I also went out for drinks afterwards and may have ended up getting a little bit drunk haha, was great night though!

Congrats! :cheers:

Are you going to work or go to Uni (guess you have just finished some sort of HS).

Congrats! :cheers:

Are you going to work or go to Uni (guess you have just finished some sort of HS).

Completed first year of tertiary, hoping to go back for the next level next year, just waiting to find out if I get in.

:hi5:

You are now certified to rip people off! j/k don't do that. :p

Was it one of those cap and gown graduations?

Haha, I don't plan on being one of those kinds of mechanics, and nah, no cap and gown, gowns are only for diplomas upwards, I was graduating at national certificate level.