We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Ryzza5

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I had a ride in the new Mercedes ML250 Bluetec.

It had no navigation, no heated seats, no airmatic. But I must say, the ride is silent, only the 4 cylinder engine is noticeable. Suspension was a bit stiff, even thought it had 17" rims. Airmatic is a must!

Interior is really great, big improvement over the predecessor. Front seats with electronic adjustment are very good. However, rear seats suck. I literally don't know why they diminished them.

If it doesn't have horrible rear seats, I'd give it 10/10.

I had a really nice weekend. Saturday, i went to a family party at my cousin's house, and i had lots of fun... lol, they talk too many poo. At night went out to hit the city. :lol:

Went to bed at over 4am.

Today, went to see my father and drove for the first time a rwd car, ok, it was a 1975 old VW Beetle 1300, but sadly it broke the suspension while i was driving it. :( Beside that, was really fun to drive it... and i couldn't believe how different it is from a new car! Then, at night, again, my cousin's house, to talk more poo and laugh... and i just got home, i came running, under the rain, because i forgot my umbrella. :lol:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaice (y)

Had a good night out last Saturday at my mate's engagement party. Had two rotating spits with some of a best tasting meat I've had in a while. Saw some other friends that I hadn't caught up with in a while, and then some of them wanted to come check-out my car (probably only because I mentioned the word "supercharged") :p

I laughed when they asked me to open the bonnet, because there's really nothing to see. :lol:

Another friend came over yesterday to replace some carpet, and he wanted to try out my racing sim. Fired up GT5 and got him to drive the Golf R around Nordschleife, and he did pretty well for his first time using a sim, needless to say he loved it. Then we upgraded to the much-faster Nissan GTR and he completely stuffed it :cheeky:

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta love how this thread doesn't get updated as much as the Bad Day thread :p

Anyway, signed my life away today (almost literally). Signed the contract which extends my job for another couple of months at least and also increases my working hours so from next week I'll be working from 9AM-5PM instead of 10AM-2PM. Mixed reactions about it really, I'm knackered as it is, it's a long way to travel and I'm not entirely certain I can stick with the job really. On the plus side I don't have to faff about trying to get another job in a crap climate, I get an hour off for lunch and I'll be earning double what I do now so I'll be able to buy my dads car a lot sooner than planned.

In other (not so good, but I can't be bothered to post in the other thread) news. My step-dad had a little accident in the MK3 Golf GTI a couple of weeks ago. Being the arrogant driver he is and being late for work, he was sat in a traffic jam following the car infront too closely, shouting at everything that exists and decided to try one of my pet-hates (using a mobile while driving) to call his boss to say he'd be late for work. Only as soon as he picked up his phone did he crash into the back of the woman infront. Luckily for both of them it was a low-ish speed shunt so the only damage sustained was a bent front grille on the Golf and a scratched rear bumper on the other car. Oh, and most importantly the Golf no longer wears it's GTI badge as it fell off the grille on impact, but it was found again. So that car has now been in three accidents and doesn't really look much different :p

I'm really happy today, I didn't need a big thing for it, just a nice girl being herself :)

Also, for the first time in a week it was warm enough for me to drive my Vespa, only -13 :lol:

Also, it's FRIDAY!!! :D

Also, next week you should expect me being happier than pretty much ever if everything goes well. On wednesday, I'm gonna see Rammstein live. On Thursday, I get to bully younger students (don't ask :lol:) and on friday we have this big school dance and I'm dancing with the girl I mentioned in the beginning :D

Well the girl has friendzoned me *okay.jpg* But she's still quite possibly the best thing that's happened to me.

Ahhh, the dreaded friendzone *shakes fist* ;) try not to worry about it, you never know what might happen!

As for me I've got quite a bit of good news, been letting it build up in the time I haven't been active :p got through 3 stages of assesment with Microsoft after a telephone interview (which was absolute hell, I hate talking on the phone) and just waiting to hear from them after sending off my portfolio as I've applied for an internship scheme in production, art and design so fingers crossed, still got an assesment day to get through should I pass this stage though. Also got decent grades for my 1st semester, second year uni work, celebrated 1 year with my lovely lady and bought a crap load of stuff for my guitar and a new graphics tablet (that's my birthday and christmas money gone for this year and last year :()

Definitely need some bad news to balance this out, got tons of work on at the moment, my next door neighbours are beyond noisy, and I've run out of cookies, jaffa cakes and fudge brownie ice cream :cry: