We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Ryzza5

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll leave the pictures until I've given it a proper clean as I don't trust them to clean it properly.

Specification is pretty much standard to be honest, no leather or sat-nav, but a surprising feature is it has split-folding rear seats which I don't think is standard (?). Just the usual features of auto-wipers, auto-lights, auto-dimming rear mirror, phone prep, CD changer in the back and cloth/alcantara seats. Nav, I'm not bothered by because even if it had nav I'd still end up buying a Dynavin head-unit to replace it. Leather, likewise, not fussed.

Crucially the wheel arches aren't rusty, clutch and brakes seem very good, pulls really well. All but one service was done by BMW, two owners who bought the car directly from BMW dealerships. 93,000 on the clock which is oddly the same mileage my step-dad bought his 330d Sport Touring at last year.

First things first is removing the swirl-flaps as it's the later 204BHP manual which does have them. Then I'll concentrate on getting the car up to my levels of cleanliness and order.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having a kind of crappy day, and it seemed like it was going to end that way. Then, I was thinking, and I remembered that my amazing girlfriend had told me her travel mug was moldy and generally disgusting. So tomorrow I'm going to buy her a new one, and give it to her the day after with tea in it, since she's having a rough week with lots of personal drama and I want to do something nice for her. I don't know why but caring about her gives me this amazing feeling that maybe I'm not total lalalala and I might actually amount to something instead of having a short and miserable life. :)

I was having a kind of crappy day, and it seemed like it was going to end that way. Then, I was thinking, and I remembered that my amazing girlfriend had told me her travel mug was moldy and generally disgusting. So tomorrow I'm going to buy her a new one, and give it to her the day after with tea in it, since she's having a rough week with lots of personal drama and I want to do something nice for her. I don't know why but caring about her gives me this amazing feeling that maybe I'm not total lalalala and I might actually amount to something instead of having a short and miserable life. :)

That's so sweet of you noah <3 :) Next time you catch me on steam do make me be up to date on things hehe :)

You're doing well, mate!

As a loner, I approve. Congrats on the se- I mean on being a good bf. :nods:

• 2 weeks later...

Got chosen to be part of the group of 8 people who will represent my university's informatics engineer course internationally at Erasmus Viope, which will last 2 weeks in which we will have to program a game / program they ask us to.

Last year the event was in Finland but my school's students from last year (this is reserved to first year students of my course) did a great work and got noticed, so this year the event will be held at my uni^^

As a reward for going we will get a 3rd year subject completed :D Last year the reward was only 5 Extra Curricular ECTS(credits) because going abroad was inviting enough.

So let's hope me and whoever is part of my group can keep last year's great results^^

So happy :D

P.S. just checked, I passed at linear algebra :D :D :D :D SO SUPER HAPPY!