We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to fix clicking noise?

Tombasss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
The clicking is almost out,but the sound is now unstable,for example when i drive in some rpm for few seconds,i can hear loop in the sound,this is what i want to fix,if you understand me,sorry for my english.

Heya, if you cut out the disturbing clicks, be sure to "relengh" the file to its original lengh, otherwise bnkfile editor will fill the lengh that is missing with silence. Thats why you got the instability after removing the clicks i guess. It's not done with removing silence at the end and the beginning. The counts of kilobytes of the modded wave must be identical to the original wave. In Audiacity i zoom very close into the wave and make it as big as possible close before being bigger than the original. Means i try to find the point when the windows explorer tells me the file is bigger than the original kilobytenumber shown in the bnk editor. Then i make it step by step very little shorter till it's a little bit smaller than the original export it and let bnkfile editor replace it. It will fill it with only a few zeros. In my case that made them loops go good. But i will try wavepad to not having that work again. And don't forget to "save" the bnk file in bnk editor after EVERY time replacing a waveline. Replace and save replace and save. Bye :-)