We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Achievements

Eudemon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club has a garage, club buys cars, cars go into club garage, members can drive said cars. Maybe the amount of garage space will increase as you improve your club but for example back in June the FXX and Apollo were both under covers in the club garage.

Can you tell which cars are all clubcars? Sofar we only know the Apollo, One-77, and MP4-12C. You now add the FXX to the list, but some claim the Cinque is also club-only...

IIRC, the club members have to contribute their own private funds to the club's bank account. The club secretary then decides what cars to purchase, which can be stored in the club garage (I'm presuming the number of club-only cars doesn't exceed the number of cars that can fit in the clubhouse garage). If you want to drive a club-car - instead of going to your house/garage - you go to your clubhouse.

Fast and Luxurious

Drive at 400 km/h (249 mph) for 5 sec. (any game mode)

• Barabus TKR - ~270 MPH
  • 2009 SSC Ultimate Aero - ~270 MPH
  • Bugatti Veyron SuperSport - ~268 MPH
  • Hennessey Venom GT 1200 - ~267 MPH
  • Koenigsegg CCXR Limited - ~259
  • 2007 SSC Ultimate Aero - ~257 MPH
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - ~253
  • Koenigsegg Agera - ~250 MPH
  • Chrysler ME Four-Twelve - ~249 MPH
  • Pagani Zonda Cinque - ~249 MPH

Only 5 of those cars are in the game. Might not be so easy with all the traffic and 8 year olds in 2CV's blocking all the roads.

• Barabus TKR - ~270 MPH
  • 2009 SSC Ultimate Aero - ~270 MPH
  • Bugatti Veyron SuperSport - ~268 MPH
  • Hennessey Venom GT 1200 - ~267 MPH
  • Koenigsegg CCXR Limited - ~259
  • 2007 SSC Ultimate Aero - ~257 MPH
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - ~253
  • Koenigsegg Agera - ~250 MPH
  • Chrysler ME Four-Twelve - ~249 MPH
  • Pagani Zonda Cinque - ~249 MPH

Only 5 of those cars are in the game. Might not be so easy with all the traffic and 8 year olds in 2CV's blocking all the roads.

Thanks for that list. :) I'm sure the TDU-style upgrade thing will come into effect, and we'll see Cinque's and the like (plus the obligatory "Tuning the Veyron" thing that every game seems to throw in nowadays) able to go even faster.

Still, should be a challenge.

-Leadfoot

;382246']Thanks for that list. :) I'm sure the TDU-style upgrade thing will come into effect, and we'll see Cinque's and the like (plus the obligatory "Tuning the Veyron" thing that every game seems to throw in nowadays) able to go even faster.

Still, should be a challenge.

-Leadfoot

Lol thanks. I've never heard of a Barabus TKR though, have you? :confused:

Also, I hope there will be performance tuning, rather than slapping stickers everywhere.

win three club races in the 1st game looked very achievable.

getting it done though caused an untold amount of headaches.

so i'll still be crossing my fingers that i can bend my way to a full score again lol

in the first one i just had fun first and then teamed up with someone to make the online achievements so don't worry about that for the moment ;)

The achievements are too achieveable in my opinion. And there's far too less of them in such a huge game (this is the complete list right?).

Also, most achievements are single, like the 500 miles in cockpit mode, or reckless driver. Should've made more stages to them, like 100, 250, 500, 1000, 5000 objects. I know it makes most people drill for them, but still, will be happy to get an achevement when you're not expecting one at all.

And there are only six bonus cars? I'm pretty sure Atari made it look like we'd be finding bonus cars all around the place.... and now only 6 carsto find in two huge islands? One of those will be made obviously easy to find as a starting, and the other five will be horribly hard, with one of them being on the moon, knowing Atari.

Not satisfied if this is the full list.

The achievements are too achieveable in my opinion. And there's far too less of them in such a huge game (this is the complete list right?).

Also, most achievements are single, like the 500 miles in cockpit mode, or reckless driver. Should've made more stages to them, like 100, 250, 500, 1000, 5000 objects. I know it makes most people drill for them, but still, will be happy to get an achevement when you're not expecting one at all.

And there are only six bonus cars? I'm pretty sure Atari made it look like we'd be finding bonus cars all around the place.... and now only 6 carsto find in two huge islands? One of those will be made obviously easy to find as a starting, and the other five will be horribly hard, with one of them being on the moon, knowing Atari.

Not satisfied if this is the full list.

Bingo. The stages are really what's missing. What are the six bonus cars, though? I thought it was just the buggy, the 2CV, and the Beetle. They should have done the TDU thing and made concepts achievable as unlocks. That was cool, and the only reason I ever did more races than I had to. :)

-Leadfoot