We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Achievements

Eudemon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The achievements are too achieveable in my opinion. And there's far too less of them in such a huge game (this is the complete list right?).

Also, most achievements are single, like the 500 miles in cockpit mode, or reckless driver. Should've made more stages to them, like 100, 250, 500, 1000, 5000 objects. I know it makes most people drill for them, but still, will be happy to get an achevement when you're not expecting one at all.

And there are only six bonus cars? I'm pretty sure Atari made it look like we'd be finding bonus cars all around the place.... and now only 6 carsto find in two huge islands? One of those will be made obviously easy to find as a starting, and the other five will be horribly hard, with one of them being on the moon, knowing Atari.

Not satisfied if this is the full list.

Microsoft set out guidelines for achievements. A retail game must contain between 5 and 50 achievements making up a total of 1000 Gamerscore. If they were to tier at as you suggest they would have had to drop other achievements to make room. They've prioritised the achievements they wanted in the game, and tried to provide a variety, rather than a number of achievements being for essentially the same thing.

• 1 month later...