We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

First 10 Minutes of Test Drive Unlimited 2 + pcgames.de Commentary vid also

Eudemon

Wow didn't expect this but the German powerhouse that is Gameswelt.de has put up a video showing off the first 10 minutes of TDU2. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

:bparty:

Gameplay Videos

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja das ist prima!

I'm hugely grateful that was in German, from merely watching it I can tell it's going to be a cringe festival. Physics look.... vague. But it's all good with Paul Oakenfold pumping the jams!

Nice to see some driving in between partying and passing out like George Michael though.

Yes it is, if you're a bit quicker in picking your character and doing the first drive within the time limit challenge then you may also get to the garage that holds you choice of starter cars!

Sounds easier to achieve than GTA IV's Liberty City Minute goal... Might be trying that out..

Seriously, I think this is a joke.

Yeah, the guy starts the car, you hear some excellent roaring engine sounds but then when he is actually driving the car you notice the sound has changed into a shi...ty thing. It sucks, its a JOKE with a major "J". Oh, listen to that amazing sound in the cutscene, now that you are actually driving enjoy that sh...t.:mad::mad:

Yeah, the guy starts the car, you hear some excellent roaring engine sounds but then when he is actually driving the car you notice the sound has changed into a shi...ty thing. It sucks, its a JOKE with a major "J". Oh, listen to that amazing sound in the cutscene, now that you are actually driving enjoy that sh...t.:mad::mad:

Seriously, I think you are a joke. Calm down! I think it's nice that they add better sounds to the cutscenes, they make them awesomer :D Love the sound when the guy pulls away in the cali and you can just hear the sound echoing on the ocean...And after TDU1, I gotta say the sounds aren't too bad either.

DUDE calm down i see your frustration i have to admit when i heard the cut screen sound i was like WOW they changed the sound alot and when he started driving well that is when i agree with you a bit

The sounds are better not only in cut-scenes, but in the garage too, when u sit and turn on the engine. I don't understand what's the problem. If they've made the correct sample for the garage, why couldn't they use it for the gameplay?

Intro is really kinda great, a dream joke was nice, good start. To hell with handling, if everything else will be fine, that's ok with me....for start :cheeky: