We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Team VVV Video Previews

Eudemon

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, updated first post

Also, he keeps mentioning videos of scenic drives, but I haven't seen anything of the sort on the videos he does... does anyone have any idea which videos he's referring to?

I was wondering the same thing so I shot him a question on the VVV facebook page.

It's loading now' date=' should be ready in a few hours, something to look forward to in the morning. :) [/quote']

With the exception of his wacky driving decisions sometimes that scenic drive video was awesome. I can't wait to take a hummer to the top of those coastal mountains where there are no roads.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Finding parts of a broken down car out in the wilderness is a pretty cool idea. Kinda gives me an excuse to explore randomly, like I needed one :D

Start to look real good gents.

The one slight thing annoying about these vids for me is the gauges not being as they said they were going to be. Watching that MP4-12C video and having played MCLA, NFS Shift, Forza 3 and of course GT5. It seems really sort of cheap looking these days and even though it's a relatively small thing it's worse in the fact that I was told back in June [2010] that they would be done. :(

2 weeks to go either way.

The one slight thing annoying about these vids for me is the gauges not being as they said they were going to be. Watching that MP4-12C video and having played MCLA, NFS Shift, Forza 3 and of course GT5. It seems really sort of cheap looking these days and even though it's a relatively small thing it's worse in the fact that I was told back in June [2010] that they would be done. :(

A big +1 for this, the gauges looks cheap and we missed digital gauges, also, I am asking myself how they are going to do with motorcycles gauges in cockpit view, because most of them have ONLY digital gauges for the speedo, the needle is for the RPM so no indication of speed in cockpit????

Yeah as soon As I saw this Vid I went to a gran turismo vid and on the gt5 vid it has 2 computer screens on the dash which immediately made it look better how dis they say they were going to make it same foes for the ferraris

GT5 has a level of detail above and beyond even those other games, it is somewhat the bar to reach in cockpit detail, though Shift isn't far behind and those interior reflections on the window are a really really nice touch! However Forza 3 and Shift show it can be done and is much appreciated when done so.

Part of the fun of using the cockpit view is the immersion, seeing in the game what you see on Top Gear and in videos you watch in youtube adds to the experience massively.