We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk is 4 today! [well 12mins ago]

Eudemon

Hey guys, big big big news, we are 4 today!! No joke, this time 4 years ago TDUC was opened for business and here we are still to this day. Amazing to think that a week today TDU2 is coming to North America and Europe 3 days later. To have become what we are, it's truly crazy mental madness and I say this every year but never in my wildest dreams would I believe we would be where we are today. It truly beggars belief! The reason we are still here is you guys the members, the lurkers can go to hell :cheeky: but you guys the members are the ones who make this place a joy to run and take part in. It's been a blast and honestly has been a lot of fun and I believe a number of us count each other as mates and would love to meet up with one another. Myself and a load of the staff did this very thing last year and it was great, we basically got on like an office on fire (Mellors!).

From the first moment TDU Central opened it's doors in the circular room with the door in the corner back in 2007 we have just continued to grow and grow and become one of the biggest and most known Test Drive Unlimited communities on the t'internets. For this I thank each and every one of you genuine members for all the fun, participation, jokes and of course support you have provided us through this time. Many of you are still here from years gone past and that is frankly unbelievable and I hope that there is years more to come and many new faces and cabbages join the TDUCk party!

A huge and BIG thanks to the staff of TDUCk, you guys have been great and truly brilliant at what you do, I couldn't keep this place the cheery well atmosphered environment it is without you, so thanks a lot lads and honorary laddette!

Speaking of support, you guys who are Green and the Speshuls I have to make a particular mention to. Without you guys and girls TDUCk would not be here, it's true as this thing has grown so big it's actually difficult to keep it running without your support and help so massive thanks guys and girls. I always fear the next big thing to be announced because with that our activity grows and of course those of you who know what happened the last few times this occurred know we had to pack our bags and find a new place to hold up (not rob but park up). Lately the little green bar has been running near empty and as much as I would love to be able to say I can handle this place on my own it's not possible, unfortunately myself and the TDUCk are not made of money, would be cool if that could happen but I imagine lots of people would try and catch you or spend you or something. Anyway yeah... I don't think any of you guys would like to see a new owner or me, myself and I leave (that's what you think!) so any help you guys can give to keep TDUCk upside down in the water would be great. This is mainly aimed at the people who visit us as often as they do the other popular haunts on the web and I hate doing this and feel sort of dirty in fact in doing so but TDU2 is coming, we're climbing in activity and I want to make sure that TDUCk is around to enjoy and annoy in it. :monkeydance:

So there it is, we're 4, 4 years old eh? How time flies and how I hope there's many more years to come with it. Here's TDU2 and the future of the TDU series. :cheers:

Play nice!

With best and massive regards

TDU Central Staff

:bparty:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic