We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Is it possible to disable AI bots?

xDamiano

Is it possible to remove/disable AI bots in offline mode?

They're very annoying and drive like pure idiots, so if there's any chance to get rid of them it would be fantastic :D

EDIT:

In database folder I found 2 files AIBotPers.xml and AIConfig.xml. When I delete AIBotPers.xml nothing happens and when delete AIConfig.xml all traffic disappear, but AIs are still there Sad

I also decrypted AIBotPers.xml via tdudec, but I don't know what should I change there. Really don't know if it's a right way...

Could you upload the entire file edited?

Because i don't understand how to do it

hi :) the problem is that my whole DB.bnk is highly modified and You only need to change TDU_bots.bnk

to eradicate foolish AI Bots You have to replace tdu_bots in your DB.bnk file with this file (use BNKFileEditor to do it):

TDU_Bots.rar

of course BACKUP your oryginal file first, because I have no idea what gonna happen when you would like to play in online mode

• 1 year later...
hi :) the problem is that my whole DB.bnk is highly modified and You only need to change TDU_bots.bnk

to eradicate foolish AI Bots You have to replace tdu_bots in your DB.bnk file with this file (use BNKFileEditor to do it):

TDU_Bots.rar

of course BACKUP your oryginal file first, because I have no idea what gonna happen when you would like to play in online mode

well how can u download bankfileeditor

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi guys! AI bots, got my nervs too, they are totaly pointless, so I decide to remove them. I have try to download all files that you guys mentioned , but game crashes every time when i try to run it . I have version 1.66 with car pack, I have downloaded bnk editor, bnk corected file, and magic map. Is there any solution to fix this problem ?

Thank you !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't figure it out, I have been reinstalling the game and replacing tdu_bots in every db.bnk (also db_ch.bnk and all the others) with the file given in this thread for at least five hours. Since I am running on 1.68 I also changed the tdu_bots.db in the other db.bnk files (tdu root/MODS/00000167/ and tdu root/MODS/00000167/Test Drive Unlimited patch/). Can someone please help me, the bots keep appearing.

Kind regards,

• 1 year later...

I figured it out. I decoded the file and replaced the parts with zeroes, without affecting the file size!

See the attached rar file, I included the decoder application as well. It works for me, the bots don't appear, the traffic appears, and the game didn't crash.

However, it DOES crash when you try to enter a race challenge!

• 3 years later...
On 7/22/2017 at 10:16 AM, Yunasai48 said:

I figured it out. I decoded the file and replaced the parts with zeroes, without affecting the file size!

See the attached rar file, I included the decoder application as well. It works for me, the bots don't appear, the traffic appears, and the game didn't crash.

However, it DOES crash when you try to enter a race challenge!

I can't find the attached RAR file you mentioned, can you re-upload it?

• 3 years later...