We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Well it's TDU2 month, that's February if you don't know and after all the waiting and teasing from many different sources all of us will be able to get our hands on the game we have been waiting what feels like an age + a lifetime for.

Being the month the game comes out it makes sense that reviews are starting to come out and if you want to know what the verdict is around the board then check out the below where we will list all the reviews we find plus their scores. :D

8th February, 2011

3rd February, 2011

Click

if video above doesn't show.

1st February, 2011

Man, the game looks beautiful!:D Its just kind of stupid that you can't import your own music!:mad: They only have 2 radio station! I would understand if they had various radio stations like GTAIV with different styles of music, but they only have 2 with Rock and House/Techno and they don't let you import music?:twisted:

Thanks for posting the review!:thumbsup: I except scores like these to boost the game's sales!

If you play on the PC just use iTunes, Winamp or some other media player. And if you're on the 360 play your own through the dashboard. But it you have a PS3, then that sucks. :p

It's not ideal but it's not the end of the world either.

can't you play it through the psn menu 2?

this game is starting to smell bad:sulk:

can't you play it through the psn menu 2?

this game is starting to smell bad:sulk:

Not on the PS3 I don't think. It's one of the things that annoys me about it. If there's no way to play your own music in games then there is no other way to do it with the PS3.

This video contains content from IMG Media UK, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

:mad:

Same error here...

Somebody needs to stop the invasion of over-worried companies disabling half of the vids on youtube...

They don't seem to car about the US, though. ;) Still, I agree, there are plenty of over-protective companies removing YouTube vids.

-Leadfoot

Can't you post a paragraph at a time in each language then update afterwards, this way you give both sides something to read. :D

I'll try, but i'm going to be busy this week-end (I've to reply to questions from members, to make the test... and to play! :cheeky:)

But I can't post my test before 11/02... this is the rule! :)